Why must people insult others on their political views?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is more on the topic rather then who should win or whatever.

So a few days ago at school, we for some reason decided to have a "fake" election. Now, personally, I just like Obama better. Doesnt matter the reason, because thats NOT what this thread is about. However, in doing so. I was told to (not to me exacly) "Get my head out of my ass" because I picked Obama. And a few other explitives that I forgot.

Look. One of my best friends is a republican and I ALMOST got into a debate with him, he said something that didnt register with me as...well correct. Now I could've called him an idiot right there....but why? He's a pretty cool kid, and he's a good friend so....why SHOULD I insult him because he has a different politcal view then me? Why do people...unfortuantly I must say this....mostly republican, must scream insults at people that share a different view?

If you go on the American Carol board on IMDB, theres a topic where people were pretty much asking all Librals to die.....the hell? I'd feel the same way if people said all Reps should die. They dont deserve to die! Only those really scary Christans, that protest, and cause pain to other people deserve that....:naughty

Sorry, I just needed to get this out. This ^^^^ annoys me to no end.

People are ^^^^ing nuts you'll learn that even more as you get older.

These are kids by the way saying this. 16-17 year old range.

And just yesterday an 11 year old was wearing an Obama is a terrorist T-shirt. Got in a fight, and was suspended. Now they think he was suspended because he was wearing a ^^^^ing offencive shirt. They did a poll.....Should he have, or not...which do you think was picked.....:rolleyes:

ironically you are insulting others with your comments.....so first i ask you to answer your own question and second i'll insult you by calling you a hypocrite.

In my experience, people who get in big religious/political flame wars (I won't call them debates because they have little semblance to them) are typically people who are very fear motivated or are stressed out in their lives and use the hot topics as a stress release.

This thread and everyone who has posted in it sucks. Also, anyone who hasn't posted in this thread sucks too.

In my experience, people who get in big religious/political flame wars (I won't call them debates because they have little semblance to them) are typically people who are very fear motivated or are stressed out in their lives and use the hot topics as a stress release.

Now you've done it. :joy

He is the mayor of ass sucking. :lecture

I would love to suck her ass:
1260034773_d8d9e26af6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back