PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Batty
09-24-2008, 01:00 PM
It's almost Sunday! I think I'm more excited about this show returning than all the others. And I don't think we have a dedicated thread. So here we go. Who's ready?

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="148px" height="303px" id="InsertWidget_ccdc7c79-bf82-4d50-acb2-c3570ea3b06a" align="middle"><param name="movie" value="http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="flashvars" value="r=2&appId=ccdc7c79-bf82-4d50-acb2-c3570ea3b06a" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <embed src="http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf" name="InsertWidget_ccdc7c79-bf82-4d50-acb2-c3570ea3b06a" width="148px" height="303px" quality="high" menu="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" flashvars="r=2&appId=ccdc7c79-bf82-4d50-acb2-c3570ea3b06a" /></object>

IrishJedi
09-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Pretty sure we did have a DEXTER thread at some point, but whatever.

I'm ready! :rock

JonnyReedie
09-24-2008, 01:14 PM
have you not seen the pre air of the first episode???

Batty
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Pretty sure we did have a DEXTER thread at some point, but whatever.

I'm ready! :rock

I looked but didn't see one. :confused:

I haven't. Where was it shown?

shaun-o
09-24-2008, 01:40 PM

Is it available on Demand?

lockford88
09-25-2008, 07:42 AM
one of the best shows right now. i have turned on like 10 of my friends to this and they all love it. can't wait.

The ill Jedi
09-25-2008, 07:51 AM
This has been highly aniticipated for me, one of my favorite shows. Great cast, great writing and I love the characters.

Viper
09-25-2008, 08:02 AM
This show is killer, can't wait to see more.

The ill Jedi
09-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Get it!? :monkey3 :lol

Viper
09-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Get it!? :monkey3 :lol

I did wonder if anyone would :lol

316what
09-25-2008, 09:05 AM

I always thought it was a cut above the rest.

JonnyReedie
09-25-2008, 09:09 AM
it's available on most torrent sites for download, same with the first two episodes of californiction,
showtime usualy leaks the first couple of a new season

blakus939
09-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I havnt read any other posts, because S1 finale is here this weekend, but i just have to say how much i love this show, it is freakin awesome, its so kookily done and well written. Michael C Hall also puts in a fantastic act everyweek, hes great

El Skutto
09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Season one was pretty darn good, but season two was totally off the hook. I simply can't wait for the new season to start. :joy

The only thing I'm not big on with the show is the character of Dexter's sister. She seems a little too naive to be a detective. :duh

Batty
09-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I just watched tonight's episode. It looks like there's going to be a lot for Dex to juggle again. I'm just hope we don't get a repeat of him having to cover himself for the entire season like in season 2.

The ill Jedi
09-28-2008, 09:19 PM
picked up right where they left off, great episode. :rock

Darklord Dave
09-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Man, I love Julie Benz. I assume Michael C. Hall is gay, but if he's not he's one lucky SOB.

Nice opening for the season - looks like they're going some weird places with Jimmy Smits and Dexter. Good be very interesting.

KrisSolo
09-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Great season opener, nice set-up for things to come...

...and Michael C Hall's straight - saw it on some Six Feet Under documentary a while ago - so yes, one lucky, lucky SOB...

blakus939
09-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah MCH is straight, he is going out with the chick who plays his sister on the show, in real life. Personally, i think he could do much better

DinoLast
10-01-2008, 05:03 AM
The first two seasons were amazing. I have them both on DVD, shame the extras suck.
The first episode of season three was really good. Jimmy Smits character looks to a great asset to the show, kind of like a Dokes and a Lundey rolled into one, but I think he has a darkside.

There is a 7" figure of Dexter coming out and a video game

blakus939
10-01-2008, 06:23 AM
no way! a link on either?!

The ill Jedi
10-01-2008, 06:59 AM
Yeah MCH is straight, he is going out with the chick who plays his sister on the show, in real life. Personally, i think he could do much better
I think she's real cute, a little on the thin side, but cute.

blakus939
10-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah i don't hate her or anything, she's nice, but my sister's are always saying how good looking MCH is and how he could do better, so i just agree with them :p gotta keep the peace :D

Darth Caedus
10-03-2008, 02:45 PM
So I watched the first season and loved it. Never watched the second season, don't know why, but I just watched the entire Second Season in one day...GAAAAA, it was freaking amazing. Didn't know how they could improve on Season One, but Season Two kicked all sorts of ass. for a second I thought maybe lilah was going to get away, glad he nailed her in the end; and damn was she freaking hot. and poor dookes, I liked him :monkey2

Can't wait for the rest of the season.

die
10-03-2008, 02:51 PM
There is a 7" figure of Dexter coming out and a video game

I saw the bobblehead figure, but I haven't seen anything else (videogame?!?)

I would buy any and all figures or games based on Dexter! I do own the books & I've made a custom Dexter figure.

Dexter is by far my favorite tv series, season 2 will be hard to top. The first episode was definitely interesting, but I'm still curious about where they can go this season that can deliver like last season.

IrishJedi
10-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Holy crap! Just when you thought Dexter couldn't get himself in anymore tight spots. :google

die
10-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Last night definitely had me on the edge of my seat...

Dexter really had to think on the spot this time rather than his normal well-thought-out methodic planning. He knows how to play the "weak victim" quite well, much like when he headbutted Doakes & then walked out and got attacked in front of everybody last season. He looks like a sneaky child who's trying to avoid getting in trouble. Dexter will already be uncomfortable enough with having Miguel know he killed somebody, but it looks like Miguel tells his brother from the previews....and then there's Miguel's father's knife & the bloody shirt that are sure to come back to haunt him somehow...Oh, and Dexter still has to "dispose" of Freebo somehow right? How's that going to play out?

Anybody here read the books? If they are smart, next season they'll try a way to work Dr. Danco into the story. They don't have to follow the book exactly, but Dr. Danco is an awesome badguy for Dexter! I found him way more interesting than the Ice Truck Killer.

The ill Jedi
10-06-2008, 08:01 AM
Last night's episode definitely had one of the more edge of your seat moments in it, no doubt! Like always he managed a way to get out of it...for now. The whole pregancy thingthrows a huge twist on things for him though.

Chimera 1
10-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Well since the DA left Dexter can dispose of the body. He is going to destroy Deb's chance at Detective. The DA won't put pressure on the team if things go cold. The stuff at the end of the 2nd episode will come back somehow and the DA will probably be accused but who knows. the previews show Dex and the 2 brothers getting cozy. Now with the added drama of
Rita being pregnant should add a very interesting moral dillemma
This is going to be a really good season.

die
10-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Well since the DA left Dexter can dispose of the body. He is going to destroy Deb's chance at Detective. The DA won't put pressure on the team if things go cold.

The interesting part to me will be "how" he disposes of the body. He has the DA convinvced (or so it seems) that he was just a scared blood splatter guy forced to defend himself. Actually disposing of the body (and how he does it) would definitely have the DA looking at Dexter in a different light. It goes far beyond just self defense.:maul

The DA will probably end up labeled as the killer due to the shirt & knife, Deb will solve the case & get her shield that way.

Batty
10-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Great episode. I love how the writers keep you on edge with everything. And I think Smits is a great addition to the show.

I'm going to try and use the word "ho-pad" whenever possible.

Dr Daystrom
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Great season so far. I was REALLY worried how Jimmy Smits would fit in, but he's done a great job and established a believable and interesting character in very short order

hairlesswookiee
10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
:rock :rock i finally watched both episodes today due to a class getting canceled. great show that is keeping it's standards.

Chimera 1
10-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Anyone who watches this show on CBS or whatever it was syndicated to is missing so much of the actual story. The things they have to cut is integral to the story. Not to mention 9/10ths of Debs dialogue would be bleeped out. Like a Lil Wayne song being played on the Disney Channel :lol

Batty
10-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Another great episode tonight. It'll be interesting to see where they're going with Prado. He seems to get just a little creepier every episode. And I noticed that after three episodes, Dexter's three kills have been very spur of the moment and not planned out like usual. I wonder if changes in the code will continue like this.

Angel- "Little scientist?" :lol

die
10-13-2008, 08:25 AM
How can Deb live in Miami and not know what "punta" means?:rotfl

I kinda miss Doakes.:(

Darth Caedus
10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I also miss Doakes, sure he was an ass, but I liked him.

Also, when Dexter did the pedophile, he didn't cut him up like normal, just strangulation. He didn't even kill anybody, guess they want to show that he will kill to protect his "kids", but who wouldn't do that, I would.

So I read a spoiler the other day, read at own risk...

That jimmy smits accidentally stabbed an actor in the chest with a real knife when he was taped to a table, the guy was almost killed, but it looks like miguel gets his hands dirty down the road

Darth Caedus
10-22-2008, 01:51 PM
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0589193/

We get a 4th AND 5th season. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

The ill Jedi
10-22-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0589193/

We get a 4th AND 5th season.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

OSCORP
10-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Another one for i miss doakes

DinoLast
10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I also miss Doakes, sure he was an ass, but I liked him.

Also, when Dexter did the pedophile, he didn't cut him up like normal, just strangulation. He didn't even kill anybody, guess they want to show that he will kill to protect his "kids", but who wouldn't do that, I would.

So I read a spoiler the other day, read at own risk..
The paedophile did not apply to Harry's/Dexter's law (He had not taken a life) So no ritual killing.

Darth Caedus
10-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Great episode, this show is frakking great. Prado is becoming a lot more interesting of a character, wonder if Dexter is going to snuff him by the end of the season. Hope he didn't set up Dexter for next week :monkey2

Darklord Dave
10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Watching this episode I was thinking about how the other main guest characters had been part of the dark side of Dexter, his brother, the girl and now Prado and then Dexter articulates exactly that same thing in his V.O. It certainly is becoming must watch TV. Can't wait to see where they're going with it.

DinoLast
10-27-2008, 06:18 AM
I told you Prado had a dark side. I was worried where they could go with season 3 but so far it's still proving to be one of the best TV shows out there.

barryo
10-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Great episode, this show is frakking great. Prado is becoming a lot more interesting of a character, wonder if Dexter is going to snuff him by the end of the season. Hope he didn't set up Dexter for next week :monkey2

yea, i think dex will put him on ice at some point........but until then it will be kinda cool to see them work together as an anti-hero duo.

Darklord Dave
10-27-2008, 06:33 PM
This whole thing with the guy who has been wrongly sent to jail for life could play out. Prado becomes a liability for Dexter, the innocent guy dies in jail - Dexter justifies that Prado is a murderer and kills him. But I hope it's more convoluted and morally twisted than that.

Batty
10-28-2008, 11:05 PM
I wonder if Dexter ends up pinning the murders of Freebo and the guy on the boat on Prado. Prado did have a connection to both of them. And Dexter does have his shirt with Freebo's blood on it. But then again, that would be too much like Doakes taking the fall last season. Next week looks interesting.

I really liked Masuka this episode. :lol

die
10-29-2008, 07:14 AM
I really liked how Dexter really began to struggle with the idea of marriage in this last episode. I liked how it really sank in when he suddenly realized marriage would mean giving up his apartment & his "alone time".

Much like last season, I'm sure Season 3 will really pick up big time in the last 3 or 4 episodes and really deliver, it has to. Prado is a character that I find myself becoming more interested in from week to week.

with Prado & his other brother, The new cop Quinn, The "Skinner" killer, Deb trying to get her shield and Rita being pregnant...you just have to feel a huge epic final episode coming for this season.

316what
10-29-2008, 08:56 AM
I wonder if Dexter ends up pinning the murders of Freebo and the guy on the boat on Prado. Prado did have a connection to both of them. And Dexter does have his shirt with Freebo's blood on it. But then again, that would be too much like Doakes taking the fall last season. Next week looks interesting.

I really liked Masuka this episode. :lol

I don't think Dexter will be able to use the shirt with Freebo's blood on it. Prado gave it back to him for a reason: to let Dexter know he was on to him and the possible set up down the road.

Darklord Dave
10-29-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't think Dexter will be able to use the shirt with Freebo's blood on it. Prado gave it back to him for a reason: to let Dexter know he was on to him and the possible set up down the road.

I don't think so. I think Prado is sincere is trying to get Dexter to trust him and that's why he gave him the shirt.

Actually pinning everything on Prado (after he kills him) now seems likely.

OSCORP
10-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm on ep3 of season 3 good stuff!!

LOTRFan
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
I just bought season one on a whim at a local bookstore, I had always heard how good the show was --- but WOW, I am hooked. The episode in the auto yard (with the Cuban boy) was so tense, I was actually stressed just watching it. I thought something was up with the doc, and that he might in fact be the Ice Truck Killer --- I can't wait to see how this winds up.

Of course then on to season two, which I have actually heard is even better.

:rock

die
11-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Season 2 gets pretty hectic....so prepare for many, many more tense moments! I'll leave it at that, spoiler-free. You should really get caught up, ASAP and move on to season 3 with us.

On to tonight's show (Season 3 ep. 6)

**spoilers**

Tonight's episode was definitely on-point. The crime scene with the kid & the scene where Dex kills the Nazi guy were so nostalgic, reminded me totally of Season 1. I've been feeling Season 3 has been missing some of the charm of the other Seasons so far, but tonight has brought some of the charm back to the show. I'd definitely love to hear more of the creepy music during pivotal scenes though.

Rita is hot, but I do miss the old Rita. With the breast impants, heavy make-up, sexy clothes this season...she looks more like a high-maintanence trophy-wife type than the Rita we all grew to love.

Batty
11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
The writing for tonight's episode was excellent! I think the thing I like most about Dexter is that there's so much going on and you never know where the story is really going.

Any ideas who the Skinner might be?

DinoLast
11-03-2008, 05:21 AM
Wow, great episode. Dexter always keeps you guessing.
Well, I think the skinner could be miguel. He could have been working with his youngest brother before dexter killed him. And now Dexter has taken his brothers role. Or it could be deborah's partner, or her informant , who knows?

316what
11-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I can't wait for Batista to go "eat" lol.

Darklord Dave
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Wow, great episode. Dexter always keeps you guessing.
Well, I think the skinner could be miguel. He could have been working with his youngest brother before dexter killed him. And now Dexter has taken his brothers role. Or it could be deborah's partner, or her informant , who knows?

I'm thinking the skinner is the cop Debra's supposed to rat on. He was really anxious to bust Ramon before having proof - as if he knew Ramon wasn't the skinner. But we didn't meet the Ice Truck Killer until well into the season - so it doesn't necessarily have to be a character we've already seen.

Batty
11-04-2008, 12:23 AM
I really hope Quinn isn't the Skinner. How would it look for LaGuerta to have 2 serial killer cops under her command?

IrishJedi
11-04-2008, 12:45 AM
I really hope Quinn isn't the Skinner. How would it look for LaGuerta to have 2 serial killer cops under her command?
I agree.

Quinn has to be a red-herring. Way too obvious if he's the skinner. Maybe it's the ^^^^^y IA chick attempting to frame him. I don't know... I just don't want it to be him. This show is smarter than that.

Darklord Dave
11-04-2008, 11:38 AM

It's not like Dexter's going to be caught any time soon.

darthviper107
11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Or maybe it's Deb's contact (can't remember his name) he's one of the few people that have enough information to know how to get to the people. But then again it would be pretty depressing for Deb. Dating some ^^^^^^^s, a serial killer, an old guy who left and not to mention that her brother is secretly a serial killer as well--it's almost surprising she hasn't killed herself yet.

Batty
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM

No, I meant Doakes. Everyone knows about him even though he wasn't the real Bay Harbor Butcher. Only Dexter knows that.

316what
11-04-2008, 12:22 PM

I think Batty was referring to Doakes, not Dexter.

die
11-04-2008, 12:57 PM
so far the seasons of Dexter have had some ironic-type conclusions & I hope Season 3 continues the trend. The seasons have similarities that you can easily compare & contrast, but they don't get repetitive and that's the key to making an overall great series.

-In Season 1, Dexter had to save Deb & he ended up killing Brian/Rudy. Deb dated the killer.

-In Season 2, Deb saves Dexter & Dexter struggled with what to do with Doakes but fate stepped in for him. Deb dated the special agent FBI guy.

So, we get to see brother & sister being there for each other, Dexter deciding his own fate once & then having fate decided for him the next season and Deb banging both sides of the law & age group.

With all of this in mind, it would be repetitive to have Quinn be the Skinner (another rogue cop in the same exact dept.) and if so, it would be repetitive for Deb to like him. I'm also hoping Miguel turns out to be a true friend & never rats Dexter out (Brian wanted Dex to kill for the wrong reason, Doakes wanted to turn Dex in).

Anton would be somewhat repetitive now as Deb is getting close to him as well. Introducing a new character would automatically draw attention from the viewers after the late approach with Rudy in Season 1. Again, the key here is to not be repetitve, be shocking & ironic and end it in a way that offers character development for Dex and Deb.

El Skutto
11-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Somehow, I don't think the future is too bright for Miguel. I can see it coming to a point where he's basically lining up victims for Dexter, until his own personal interests take precedence over "the code".

Like, asking Dexter to kill off that eyewitness that can apprently absolve that guy he prosecuted (name escapes me at the moment), but lying about the circumstances. I can see Dexter finding out about it after the fact, and deciding that friend or not, Miguel's motives aren't in line with his own.

I agree that it would be great to see Dexter finally find someone with whom he can truly be himself, but that would impact upon Dexter's constant struggle with his "dark passenger", and would suck the life out of the show. Sadly, for the show to maintain its drama, I think Miguel Prado has to die.

I hope I'm wrong about this, but I guess time will tell.

die
11-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Well, we've already seen one guy who wanted Dex to kill for the wrong reasons, remember Brian in Season 1? That's why I was saying I hope they don't get repetitive with their characters. I'm sure Miguel will have to die, ultimately leaving Dex alone with his secret, but I do hope they are only toying with the audience by making Miguel seem like he's making things personal. Miguel mentioned that the lady was crooked in the last episode, with Dex trying to develop his new code maybe he'll start looking into crooked attorneys who knowingly let killers get away with murder.

and then Dexter will be busy as hell for the next 2 seasons.:D

darthviper107
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Again, the key here is to not be repetitve, be shocking & ironic and end it in a way that offers character development for Dex and Deb.

It's Laguerta!

die
11-06-2008, 08:32 PM
It's Laguerta!

Just wait until the final episode of the Season when The Skinner is finally revealed as he walks out with a mask woven entirely out of human flesh, his voice sounding very Unsolved Mysteries-esque and then you suddenly realize who it is & why you haven't seen him all season....

guess who?

darthviper107
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
I can't think of anyone who hasn't appeared that should be there.

DinoLast
11-07-2008, 03:35 AM
I saw a preview of this Sundays show on the showtime website
Looks like Prado is trying to persuade Dexter that the Defence lawyer should be next. Should be an easy decision to make.

die
11-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I can't think of anyone who hasn't appeared that should be there.

That's why it's so perfect!

look here for the name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

DinoLast
11-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Wow, very moving episode last night. I had tears in my eyes.

die
11-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Just something that I was thinking...

Since, they recently brought back to light the fact that Dex killed his own brother, anybody think that it's possible that there may be a showdown between the Prado brothers with Dexter in the middle?

Ramone is The Skinner & he kills Miguel, then Dex kills Ramone or maybe it's the other way around & Miguel is the Skinner & Ramone kills him? It could just be more of a set-up for Dex to reveal that he killed Miguel's little brother with a compare & contrast of him killing his own brother.

IrishJedi
11-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Ramone is not the skinner.

Batty
11-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Anyone interested in Dexter inspired chairs and dinnerware? :monkey4

http://www.spring3d.net/

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8524/alarmchairfrontca9.gif (http://imageshack.us) http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6764/ncplates300pc3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

<embed src="http://services.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/271552642" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1890734659&playerId=271552642&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

darthviper107
11-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Really I expect for Miguel to eventually be killed off.

DinoLast
11-17-2008, 05:47 AM
Just watched the latest episode
Looks like the Skinner is a minor character. The whole the thing with miguel is about to implode. What do think about the end ? I'm not sure if he was there to murder. Could be an affair? Could be planning to murder her later though. I love this show:love:cut

316what
11-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Just watched the latest episode
Looks like the Skinner is a minor character. The whole the thing with miguel is about to implode. What do think about the end ? I'm not sure if he was there to murder. Could be an affair? Could be planning to murder her later though. I love this show:love:cut

They've been setting it up to look like the attorney and LaGuerta are going to have an affair.:naughty:banana I'm more inclined to say Miguel kills her (or attempts to) versus him having an affair with her.

darthviper107
11-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I kinda wonder if Miguel is the skinner. He probably isn't though.

barryo
11-17-2008, 10:41 AM
i think that we are going to find out that miguel & the attorney were having an affair and she broke it off and he's so jealous/obsessed with her was the reason he wanted dexter to kill her.....maybe???...:dunno

Batty
11-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Deb sure knows how to pick 'em. She either dates serial killers or the victims of serial killers. Not to mention she's the sister of a serial killer.

They didn't give too much away with next weeks episode, did they? :rolleyes:

die
11-17-2008, 02:09 PM
with Dexter, if it looks very obvious, usually it's just to trick the audience.

I say Albert F'n Chung had her killed for turning him in.

IrishJedi
11-17-2008, 10:58 PM
with Dexter, if it looks very obvious, usually it's just to trick the audience.

Exactly. Usually lots of red herrings.

the scene between dexter & miguel when he killed the guy was electric.....classic TV

die
11-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Michael C. Hall is the perfect actor for the role of Dexter, his facial expressions during Miguel's first kill were perfect. He looked like a father watching his own child being born.

die
11-23-2008, 08:09 PM
well, tonights episode just blew me away.:google

Batty
11-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Excellent episode tonight! The writing is so good.

It was great when Dex realized that Miguel gave Rita the same line of bs he gave him. And the shirt... I loved the little freak-out fantasy. Miguel is definitely a lot slyer than he appeared to be. I can't wait to see what happens next.

And last week's preview did give too much away. I didn't watch the one for next week.

barryo
11-23-2008, 08:34 PM
great show tonight..............were gonna have a serial killer showdown..........should be an interesting next 3 episodes.

darthviper107
11-24-2008, 12:23 AM
He's definitely going to end up killing Miguel, there's no way he's going to keep going after this.

IrishJedi
11-24-2008, 12:54 AM
It looks like Miguel is able to out-think Dexter. I'm sure Dex will try and play games and outmaneuver him for the next couple of episodes, but to win this he's ultimately going to have to rely on his feral instincts as a killer... which may be the only area where he has an advantage.

Great season.

DinoLast
11-24-2008, 05:03 AM
I still have a strong feeling that Miguel has not only controlled Dexter but the Skinner and his younger brother to do his killing for him. The story has to come back to why Miguel's brother was trying to kill Freebo. Great episode still full of amazing surprises.

Darklord Dave
11-24-2008, 11:00 AM
I thought the younger brother was just a crack head and was trying to get away with drugs without paying. Although it would be a cool twist if the brother was acting under Miguel's instructions.

Definitely a great show - the fantasy freak-out was so perfect. And now we see Dexter with a purpose - and very driven - something different from how he's usually depicted.

Batty
11-24-2008, 11:28 AM
I still have a strong feeling that Miguel has not only controlled Dexter but the Skinner and his younger brother to do his killing for him. The story has to come back to why Miguel's brother was trying to kill Freebo. Great episode still full of amazing surprises.

I agree. I think all three Prado brothers and King (the Skinner) are all tied together. I wonder what Miguel really said to King in the interrogation room when the camera was off.

darthviper107
11-24-2008, 02:43 PM
Perhaps Miguel hired the skinner to find his brother's killer

Darklord Dave
11-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Perhaps Miguel hired the skinner to find his brother's killer

He thinks Freebo killed his brother and he knows Dexter killed Freebo. I think they just were setting up so Miguel goes after King (the skinner).

IrishJedi
11-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I wonder what Miguel really said to King in the interrogation room when the camera was off.

That scene (and that we don't know what was said) is what convinces me it's all tied together somehow.

Darklord Dave
11-24-2008, 11:53 PM
That scene (and that we don't know what was said) is what convinces me it's all tied together somehow.

Could be he told King that Dexter knows where Freebo is, trying to set him up.

Darth Caedus
11-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Well, it looks like now that good ole Miguel is going to eat a nice deathly ending. LOVE THIS SHOW

die
11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Smits is the man. It's been cool to see how the fans have reacted to him, one minute you think he's cool & the next you want to see him dead. It's been back & forth all season. I know I figured he would turn out to be a good guy in the end, it's nice to have a show lead you down a certain path & then end up surprising you in the end. The Miguel-Dexter story has also brought out some interesting reactions from Dexter that we're not used to seeing. Dexter's facial reactions & inner thoughts have really run the full course of emotions this season.

IrishJedi
11-29-2008, 08:33 AM
How kickass is this coaster gift set?

http://shop.fullpond.com/show/images/catalog/large/10_7647.jpg

It's like Dex's box of blood slides! :rock :rock :rock

$30 at the Showtime store. They have lots of other DEXTER stuff, but this is by far the coolest, imho.

This was just added to my Santa list. ;)

Darth Caedus
11-29-2008, 10:20 AM

$30 at the Showtime store. They have lots of other DEXTER stuff, but this is by far the coolest, imho.

OH man, I think I might to get this one. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DinoLast
11-29-2008, 10:24 AM

This is awesome. I will have to check out the rest of there stuff

barryo
11-29-2008, 10:32 AM
holy hell thats awesome..:lol............:rock:rock:rock

Darth Caedus
11-30-2008, 11:00 PM
Well, Miguel has to bite the big one too. The "ADIOS AMIGO" that has to be when Dexter finally kills him, MAN can't wait for the next two episodes.

Anyone else surprised that Miguel hasn't figured out that Dexter's the bay harbor butcher??

darthviper107
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Wow, that was a really good episode.

Miguel doesn't know enough about Dexter to connect him with the Bay Harbor Butcher, all he knows is that he has killed people that he believes deserve to be killed, there's nothing about his process that was known to be the BHB and Miguel doesn't know of how he gets rid of the bodies other than burying them in a grave.

Darth Caedus
11-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Wow, that was a really good episode.

Miguel doesn't know enough about Dexter to connect him with the Bay Harbor Butcher, all he knows is that he has killed people that he believes deserve to be killed, there's nothing about his process that was known to be the BHB and Miguel doesn't know of how he gets rid of the bodies other than burying them in a grave.

About the grave part, Miguel might have been feigning believing that's where Dexter takes out the bodies; but who knows. I hope that Miguel finds out that Dexter is the BHB and then figures out how ^^^^ed he is and who he's messing with.

DinoLast
12-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Great episode. Slow burner that had an awesome cliffhanger. I'm not going to watch any previews of episode 11. I can't wait to see how Dexter is going to get out of this one. Maybe Deb might come to the rescue? Looking forward to seeing Dexter's Bachelor party too :)

die
12-01-2008, 07:39 AM
Last night's episode was pretty crazy. Who would've thought Dexter could get caught off guard like that?

How's it gonna end though?

It looks as if Laguerta is on to miguel about the death of her friend

I hope to see miguel strapped to the table for some justice & dexter tells him he killed his brother

In all honesty though the scenes between dex & miguel have been electric. All credit to smits & hall, two great actors

PS. after season 2 where the cops found his dead bodies, he still dumps them in the ocean but in an area than has an undersea current carrying the remains away out to sea. he lied to miguel about dumping in graves

Darklord Dave
12-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Obviously Miguel believed him about using the graves, since that's what he tried to do.

And I have to agree - Smits has been fantastic - if he isn't nominated for an Emmy next year, it will be a crime.

And I was right about Miguel and King - it will be very interesting to see the interaction between Dexter and King next episode.

Batty
12-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I all honesty though the scenes between dex & miguel have been electric. All credit to smits & hall, to great actors

I totally agree. Every scene with the two of them was amazing. And I loved how Dex set Miguel up at the dry cleaners.

I'm wondering if Dex actually kills Miguel. I wouldn't be surprised if LaGuerta is the one to take him out. Or maybe Dex somehow convinces King to do it.

I totally agree. Every scene with the two of them was amazing. And I loved how Dex set Miguel up at the dry cleaners.

I'm wondering if Dex actually kills Miguel. I wouldn't be surprised if LaGuerta is the one to take him out. Or maybe Dex somehow convinces King to do it.

IMO Laguerta arrests miguel & he accuses dex of the death of freebo but with no body or evidence no one believes him except Laguerta who is suspicious after doakes accused him of being the butcher in season 2

die
12-01-2008, 11:36 AM
2 episodes left & here are my predictions...

I'm thinking Dexter will probably kill King. Laguerta or possibly even Ramon will end up killing Miguel. Deb will end up as "best man". Maybe Dexter & Ramon will end up being friends in the end & possibly Ramon will return next season (either that, or Ramon will end up as a Doakes type of character & end up suspecting Dexter). It's hard to believe they would not have any type of storyline involvement for Ramon planned.

I'll bet Dexter being "kidnapped" has to do with the bachelor party & Miguel is probably involved due to being the best man. Sounds like a mind game to me, imagine Dexter coming out of the trunk & attacking Miguel only to realize there's a party with a bunch of people there.

this is an awesome show.

barryo
12-01-2008, 12:26 PM
2 episodes left & here are my predictions...

I'll bet Dexter being "kidnapped" has to do with the bachelor party & Miguel is probably involved due to being the best man. Sounds like a mind game to me, imagine Dexter coming out of the trunk & attacking Miguel only to realize there's a party with a bunch of people there.

i like that theory die.....:horror

IrishJedi
12-01-2008, 12:50 PM
My customer Dexter figure is almost done. He just needs his head. :lol No worries, it will be here soon from the Ice Truck Killer known as DarkArtist... who is currently painted it.

Here's my thread with the pics so far: http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45608

die
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
My customer Dexter figure is almost done. He just needs his head. :lol No worries, it will be here soon from the Ice Truck Killer known as DarkArtist... who is currently painted it.

Here's my thread with the pics so far: http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45608

That is looking AWESOME, Irish! I'm really digging the gear you have with him, that really brings it to life! I've made 2 so far myself & I'm thinking of making another. The first was a sculpt I altered to look like Dexter & then I made another with Ada's sculpt. I was hoping to get one of the revised sculpts from Ada, it looks alot better.

Old version:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dexter1.jpg

New version:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dmorgan1.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dmorgan2.jpg

I have a cellphone, syringe, custom stand, badge & knives for him so far. Gotta get some of those 1:6 duct tape rolls for sure!

darthviper107
12-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I bet Dexter doesn't kill Miguel--there would be too many issues if he did it (as he said in this episode) so it's got to end where Miguel gets finished off completely without there being any suspicion of Dexter.

Darklord Dave
12-01-2008, 07:09 PM
It would be interesting if the kidnapping is part of the bachelor party instead of King. But it would still be cool to see Dexter not in control and having to think on his feet. He's all about planning and we've never really seen him have to improvise.

Big Daddy Kel
12-04-2008, 06:41 PM
That is looking AWESOME, Irish! I'm really digging the gear you have with him, that really brings it to life! I've made 2 so far myself & I'm thinking of making another. The first was a sculpt I altered to look like Dexter & then I made another with Ada's sculpt. I was hoping to get one of the revised sculpts from Ada, it looks alot better.

Old version:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dexter1.jpg

New version:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dmorgan1.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/diesaturn/dmorgan2.jpg

I have a cellphone, syringe, custom stand, badge & knives for him so far. Gotta get some of those 1:6 duct tape rolls for sure!
Wow, that looks amazing :eek: Great job man :cool:

Big Daddy Kel
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Bump for tonight's Dexter :D

IrishJedi
12-07-2008, 08:13 PM
GREAT episode! Wow. I wasn't expecting Miguel to be taken out before the finale, but I suppose Ramon makes a more formidable opponent for Dex in some ways. Can't wait for next week!

Batty
12-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Jimmy Smits needs to be nominated for an Emmy. Even at the very end he was scary.

Darth Caedus
12-07-2008, 11:26 PM
GREAT one, I agree with Irish about Miguel, thought it would be the finale.

Can't wait for next week. I'm thinking that Ramon and the Skinner will both be after Dex

darthviper107
12-08-2008, 02:03 AM
That was very surprising, I didn't expect Miguel to go for Laguerta. It'll be interesting to see how this ends.

DinoLast
12-08-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm like the rest of you, I can't believe that Miguel did not die in the finale. But I'm glad he didn't, as Dexter once again surprised me and has not gone for the obvious ending. Looks like King will know that Dexter has framed him for Miguel's death. Should make for a great stand off between the two of them. Also, it will be interesting what Deb will find out from her father's records.
What a fantastic show this is. I can't wait for next week.

Darklord Dave
12-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Didn't Dexter find out that their dad really was his biological father? Why not tell Deb that?

And I do like where they're going, I too expected Miguel's death to be the big payoff, but now Dexter has the chance to kill off the whole family.

Although they told too much in the teaser for next week.

Darth Caedus
12-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Didn't Dexter find out that their dad really was his biological father? Why not tell Deb that?

And I do like where they're going, I too expected Miguel's death to be the big payoff, but now Dexter has the chance to kill off the whole family.

Although they told too much in the teaser for next week.

Did they say that Deb's Dad was Dexter's biological father? I thought it just said that he had an affair with his mother when she was a CI for the drug lords that ended up killing her.

darthviper107
12-08-2008, 02:28 PM
There was that episode where he found his real father and ran a DNA test which proved it. He probably started having the affair after Dexter was born.

Chimera 1
12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Did they say that Deb's Dad was Dexter's biological father? I thought it just said that he had an affair with his mother when she was a CI for the drug lords that ended up killing her.

He wasn't his biological. It was just an affair.
Miguel being taken out this week was a classic move. Now Ramon and King will be the main evils. I can see king coming back next season and being taken out in the premiere. My prediction:
Dexter will frame King for Miguel by getting king to do something incriminating since Ramon will be on Dexters tail and then he will use Ramon to take King out. The phone booth will link King to Miguel and then Ramon will back off.

darthviper107
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Why does everyone think Ramon will go down?

The ill Jedi
12-08-2008, 03:15 PM
The beginning of yesterdays episode was awesome!! :lol

Miguel had it coming, he was becoming way too big a liability. I can't wait for Dex to slice up Ramon, then he'll have a trifecta of Prado's under his belt. Also can't wait for Dex to bring the pain to King's punk ass!! :rock

Batty
12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
I think it would be funny if all three Prado brothers were taken out by Dexter. I also think everything will wrap-up next episode. Each season seems to be self contained as far as the main story-line goes. And I still wonder how Quinn is going to play out.

The ill Jedi
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I think it would be funny if all three Prado brothers were taken out by Dexter. I also think everything will wrap-up next episode. Each season seems to be self contained as far as the main story-line goes. And I still wonder how Quinn is going to play out.
I really hope it happens as it seems that Ramon is going to make Dex's life a living hell next episode, plus I really don't like the guy. :D I also think season 3 will be one story arc like seasons 1 & 2 which is nice, no long drawn out drama over several seasons. I like Quinn's character, hope he stays a regular.

Batty
12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
I hope they keep Quinn too. I just don't buy the whole story about him getting his money from an uncle who left him a building. And what happened to the Internal Affairs chick? She just seemed to disappear.

Slingblade
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Man did I burst out laughing when the trunk popped open and Dex drilled Masuka right in the eye.

Also does anybody have link to next weeks episode preview? Because I have to d/l the show through bit torrent, the end credits and next week's preview are usually clipped off.

I dont usually watch any kind of non-nature show or documentary style programs, but The Sopranos was my Fav for years. Then a Detroit morning show DJ was always ranting and raving on how good some show called Dexter was. So I figured I'd give it a watch, man was I hooked, this is a fantastic show. I cant wait to see next weeks episode!
Also, did Julie Benz get a set of Bolt-ons? Her boobs look a lot bigger than I remember in the first seasons episodes, or are they just padding her bra because she supposed to be pregnant?

Big Daddy Kel
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Man did I burst out laughing when the trunk popped open and Dex drilled Masuka right in the eye.

I did to man. Poor old Masuka :lol

Big Daddy Kel
12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Also does anybody have link to next weeks episode preview? Because I have to d/l the show through bit torrent, the end credits and next week's preview are usually clipped off.

Here you go man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23209Ui-Ck

barryo
12-08-2008, 08:39 PM
The beginning of yesterdays episode was awesome!! :lol

Miguel had it coming, he was becoming way too big a liability. I can't wait for Dex to slice up Ramon, then he'll have a trifecta of Prado's under his belt. Also can't wait for Dex to bring the pain to King's punk ass!! :rock

i have a feeling that dex wont take out king but his department or maybe his sister will arrive just in time to blow him away...........but personally i wanna see dex take that ^^^^er out....:lecture

everytime i watch this show i get a guilty feeling for rooting for the serial killer....:lol......"YEA DEXTER KILLED AGAIN & GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!!....:ccheerlea".............thats messed up.........:rotfl

one thing that got me about dexter framing King

King stripped the skin before killing them, Dex killed Miguel first surely any wounds now would be shown as post mortem?

and the cleaner can account for him being in miguels room prior to death & he has no one to account for his where abouts during miguel's death as he must've stood up la guerda

Darklord Dave
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
one thing that got me about dexter framing King

King stripped the skin before killing them, Dex killed Miguel first surely any wounds now would be shown as post mortem?

and the cleaner can account for him being in miguels room prior to death & he has no one to account for his where abouts during miguel's death as he must've stood up la guerda

King tortures people to find out about Freebo, so there would be no reason for him to skin Miguel. The strangling is his signature, so it still points to him.

The phone message was just for Miguel, so La Guerta wouldn't be expecting Dexter and he would have erased it afterward. And no one will be looking for anyone but King for the murder, so Dexter doesn't need an alibi.

King tortures people to find out about Freebo, so there would be no reason for him to skin Miguel. The strangling is his signature, so it still points to him.

The phone message was just for Miguel, so La Guerta wouldn't be expecting Dexter and he would have erased it afterward. And no one will be looking for anyone but King for the murder, so Dexter doesn't need an alibi.

so why would King kill miguel if he wasn't looking for freebo?

Slingblade
12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Here you go man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23209Ui-Ck

Thank you!!!!

Man does the season finale look like a nail biter! :horror
and we have to wait 5 more days for it... NOOOOO!!! :banghead :banghead

die
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
You can always get next week's previews from sho.com under videos.

Killing Miguel off so soon was definitely a surprise, but that's what makes this show so cool. You try your best to think it all the way through & they still manage to surprise you. The season finale should be epic.

Big Daddy Kel
12-14-2008, 04:03 AM
Bump for tonight's seasons finale :cool:

Darklord Dave
12-14-2008, 02:07 PM
so why would King kill miguel if he wasn't looking for freebo?

There could be lots of reasons - I think the signature is more important than the motive. They'll just figure he got in King's way or threatened him or was following him thinking he'd lead Miguel to Freebo - there are a lot of motives the police could attribute to King for killing Miguel.

Darth Caedus
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
OH MAN, it's going to be epic tonight

barryo
12-14-2008, 05:33 PM
i hope dexter doesnt die...........next season would suck without him..............:monkey3

i cannot wait...............hour and a 1/2 to go........:banana

die
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
It was a good ending tonight, but it definitely didn't floor me like the endings for the previous 2 seasons. I'm really hoping that the show can still deliver 2 more great seasons. I feel like the way that seasons 1 & 2 ended really gave the audience something to look forward to & kept the audience interested.

This felt more like a series finale than a season finale, know what I mean?

Big Daddy Kel
12-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Yes, I agree it was a good ending and I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't great like the past two were. This was the weakest season finale of the three so far. Hopefully this will set it up for a great forth season in 2009.

barryo
12-14-2008, 08:41 PM
while i do agree that the ending wasnt as big as 1 or 2 im kinda glad it wasnt in a way........it would almost seem to clique IMHO. they probably want to leave the viewers with a sense of dexter is getting his stuff together now that hes a family man which really could take the show to another level. anytime there has been a threat or hint of a threat to dexter's family he seems top want to unleash all hell on that person. good show, i really get the feeling amh likes playing this character.

Darth Caedus
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I really didn't see the part with Ramon coming. Surely I thought he was going to eat it and Dexter was going to have a Prado Trilogy. But I also liked how he dealth with it.

I will agree that this season really didn't end with a lead-in to the 4th season, as it was happening, I was thinking how they were going to lead into it, but nothing came. I still think it was a good episode, but nothing like it's predecessors. Much like this season, not as good as the previous two. Hope season 4 can be even better.

Darklord Dave
12-14-2008, 11:50 PM
I was thinking that Dexter was going to let the cops catch him with King, but just tossing him in front of the car was brilliant.

And they are setting up for next season - you know Rita's first husband is going to be involved somehow. And Dexter has had a major psychological breakthrough - perhaps he'll think he can stop after this.

darthviper107
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Plus he still has the ring that he stole from Miguel. And I'm sure there will be something with Debra finding out about Dexter's mother.

DinoLast
12-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Great season. And yes, seasons one and two were better. But after season 2 (The best one) the standard was set so high, I think it would be impossible to reach those heights again. In a way, episode 11 was the payoff and episode 12 tied the loose ends. Loved the way King met his end, and then took the plunge in front of the car. What will happen in season 4? Who knows? But Debora might find out that Dexter's brother is the ice truck killer. Plus, Dexter is going to be a dad so that should be a good story continuation.

The ill Jedi
12-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Finale was F'N great, glad that Dex finally iced King's punk ass! :rock

As far as Ramon, I really felt sorry for him in the end, he wasn't a bad guy, he just had to clean up after Miguel so much he lost it for a bit.

The scene with Laguerta giving Deb her shield was beautiful, she was such a ^^^^^ to her in season 1 & 2, it seems like they might finally become friends.

Really like the entire episode and season, can't wait for more.

if the series ever ends then IMO it'll end with Debs taking down Dex

(they planted the seed for debs to find out about dex mom, maybe future animosity between them?)

Chimera 1
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
No Next season Dexter is going after Ramon. Like Ramon said, he has the darkness not Miguel. Miguel was a fraud. Dexter will link Ramon to the death of the defense attorney. Just my opinion though. Either that or they will concentrate on Dexter doing his thing without getting caught by Rita. It's going to be a great next season though. i thought this last episode was a little anticlimactic though. King taking a drop and Dex slipping out the window. I expected a little more.

Batty
12-15-2008, 01:23 PM
I don't think we'll see Ramon again. Like Dex said: "You don't always have to destroy a wounded animal. Sometimes you just remove the thorn."

I thought the finale was great. It was weird that everything did end on a happy note for the most part. I was just hoping for more closure on Quinn. It seemed like there was build up to something, but it didn't happen. I guess we'll find out more next season.

Darklord Dave
12-16-2008, 12:26 AM
That's what's great about this series, each season is pretty complete in itself. The characters continue to grow and change but there aren't any plot lines left hanging. I think we've seen the last of Ramon and they'll probably some way to lose Miguel's wife too.

Chimera 1
12-16-2008, 09:06 AM
No Miguels wife is going to be important since she is Rita's only friend and employer. Not sure what they have in store for us next season though. I think we will see Ramon again to some extent. Things seem to come back to bite Dex when he thinks they are taken care of.

die
12-16-2008, 11:45 AM
I do think this season definitely lacked some of the charm and polish of the other 2 seasons. The music was so epic during the other seasons, especially in Season 1. The music ALWAYS set the mood, it was more of an afterthought this season. The voiceovers weren't as "mood setting" as before either, there seemed to be alot of one-liners for the most part. The best parts of this season to me were the scenes with Dexter & Harry though, those were the best of all the seasons to me. (it was cool how they ditched the flashbacks for this season)

I think they resolved Dexter vs The Skinner way too quickly, it had shades of greatness but it wasn't given enough time. I also think there was some build-up to things with not enough payoff. The whole Yuki and Quinn thing was given alot of attention and then just dropped. The idea of Dexter abandoning the code was another idea that never went anywhere. They never really dealt with the fact that Dexter killed outside the code one minute & followed the code perfectly the rest of the season. Also, Miguel should've definitely suspected Dexter as the Bay Harbor Butcher, that should've been explored in some way. I figured for sure Miguel would threaten to go to LaGuerta to turn her against Dexter & clear Doakes, it seemed like the perfect set-up for that.

Who knows... Maybe next season there will be some closure to alot of these things.

DinoLast
12-16-2008, 01:26 PM
I have a feeling there will be a 99% chance that in season 4 Dexter will have a completely new story. I doubt anything will be carried over except Deb finding out who Dexter's Mother is ,Rita will probably be about 8 months pregnant.
And Yuki and Quinn story might continue. Remember season 1's story of when Dokes shot that guy. It did not seem to go anywhere but came back in season 2. Check out Michael C Hall's take on Season 3 and what might happen in Season 4.
<embed src="http://services.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/271552642" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=4580570001&playerId=271552642&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

The ill Jedi
12-17-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't think we'll see Ramon again. Like Dex said: "You don't always have to destroy a wounded animal. Sometimes you just remove the thorn."

I thought the finale was great. It was weird that everything did end on a happy note for the most part. I was just hoping for more closure on Quinn. It seemed like there was build up to something, but it didn't happen. I guess we'll find out more next season.
I loved that line. At least Quinn will be around for another season, I really like his character.

The ill Jedi
12-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Dexter Season 1 Blu-Ray (http://www.amazon.com/Dexter-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B001HPP2X2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1229531978&sr=1-1) is up for pre-order at Amazon, I'm getting it for sure!

*Didn't see this posted anywhere, my apologies if it already has.

I never understood why this show has never won any awards...criminal & I bet the shield wins this year (rightly so though)

darthviper107
12-17-2008, 11:27 AM
I think it has

But it does keep being nominated for something each year.

Darth Caedus
12-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Julie Benz was on the radio this morning talking about Season 4. She said that she wants her character to have killed her first husband, then dexter to find out and come after her.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I could actually see this happening

Darklord Dave
12-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Julie Benz was on the radio this morning talking about Season 4. She said that she wants her character to have killed her first husband, then dexter to find out and come after her.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I could actually see this happening

No, I don't see that happening. He only kills those that are perceived to be continuing threats or have avoided justice. Rita just wouldn't fit from killing one (probably abusive) husband.

die
12-18-2008, 03:30 PM
I still say that in Season 4, Dexter will realize that Oscar Prado didn't fit Harry's Code, so since Dexter is back following the code... Dexter will have to kill himself.

Season 5 will be completely about Cody & Astor who become killers themselves.:lol

Seriously though, I'm wondering if they'll continue with the Quinn & Yuki thing next season? I was wondering if maybe it was all an undercover thing and Quinn was working with Internal Affairs. Maybe somebody in IA doesn't believe Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher (maybe they have some evidence) & they are trying to infiltrate the dept. to catch the real killer.

I'd just hate to think they did all that set-up work for a storyline that just dies off. It seems like one of those things that has been left open for a future reveal.

Batty
01-10-2009, 08:05 PM
I just read that Dexter married his sister...sort of. Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were married on New Year's Eve.

darthviper107
01-10-2009, 08:42 PM
I wonder if she knows he's a serial killer?:monkey1

die
02-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Anybody want to get in on getting a custom Dexter sculpt commissioned by C. Howes ?

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49794

Darth Caedus
05-27-2009, 02:23 PM
New villain announced for the next season and it's frakking John Lithgow !!!! That is some awesome news :rock:rock:rock:rock

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41205

Batty
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5368/buckaroobanzai2x.jpg (http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=buckaroobanzai2x.jpg)

die
05-27-2009, 02:33 PM
This is relevant to my interests.

Smits was great last season, I just hope the series has some gas left in its tank because Season 3 wasn't on the same level as Seasons 1 & 2.

DinoLast
05-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Wow, John Lithgow is awesome at playing psychos

This film was a lame Cape Fear but Lithgow was great
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMxO0vDLztM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMxO0vDLztM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrgTRxo6_SM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrgTRxo6_SM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great choice.

DinoLast
06-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Here is some Info on Dexter season 4
Season 4 premieres September 27, 2009. John Lithgow has been confirmed to join the cast of Dexter for season 4. Lithgow will play Walter Simmons, an unassuming, mild-mannered suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America's most prolific and deadliest serial killers. Dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes, he relocates to Miami after being tracked by F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine). Brought on to assist in the investigation of Miami's latest serial killer, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) becomes fascinated with "Trinity's" unique killing methods and his ability to evade capture for almost three decades

Darth Caedus
06-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Here is some Info on Dexter season 4
Season 4 premieres September 27, 2009. John Lithgow has been confirmed to join the cast of Dexter for season 4. Lithgow will play Walter Simmons, an unassuming, mild-mannered suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America's most prolific and deadliest serial killers. Dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes, he relocates to Miami after being tracked by F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine). Brought on to assist in the investigation of Miami's latest serial killer, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) becomes fascinated with "Trinity's" unique killing methods and his ability to evade capture for almost three decades

That makes a lot of sense. I'm wondering if he will be married to a woman too. Since Dexter just got married, I'm curious as to see how they handle the parallel of Dexter's life to Lithgow's life. Perhaps Dexter will learn that he can hold off of killings for special times lest he get caught. Can't wait for this season AND Keith Carradine is back :rock:rock:rock:rock

IrishJedi
06-18-2009, 02:21 PM
I approve of the official Season 4 promotional image:

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs091.snc1/5108_218159605270_15526475270_7481227_4351115_n.jp g

barryo
06-18-2009, 06:44 PM
nice promo :lol................
man i cant believe how much i miss this show................come on season 4.

with jon lithgow............AWESOME !!!! :rock

die
07-23-2009, 03:17 PM
did you see the other Season 4 banner at SDCC? with Dexter holding the baby?

The iphone game looks interesting too, hope they bring it to other platforms!!

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/dexterthegame.do

Morbach
07-24-2009, 07:51 AM

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs091.snc1/5108_218159605270_15526475270_7481227_4351115_n.jp g

:lol :lol very nice!!:lol I cannot wait for season 4!!!:rock :rock

die
07-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Season 4 preview!

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/comiccon/home.do?source=m_dex4_comiconemail_header_july09_s 4trailer

Morbach
07-27-2009, 08:07 AM
Yes!!:rock :rock :rock

Darth Caedus
07-27-2009, 02:17 PM

Yea, those posters were hilarious. I got all 4 pins with the baby's bib saying something different. Marketing for the show is amazing and can't wait to see Lithgow

**16k**
07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
The posters are great, and the trailer makes me want to watch that new season very quickly!!!!
I like the fact that Lundy is back! :D

die
07-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Dexter: Early Cuts

an anime version of Dexter, coming Fall '09!

Morbach
07-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh nice! :rock I cannot wait. I wish ss or eb or ht would do a Dexter! :banghead

DinoLast
08-02-2009, 03:39 AM
There is another Dexter figure coming out.
It's of the Dark Defender
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/BBP03003lg.jpg

Come on Hot Toys or Enterbay, give us a Dexter.

Morbach
08-03-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm actually getting this from my sister as part of her bday present to me. She's getting me both of them.:D

die
08-07-2009, 10:02 PM
There is another Dexter figure coming out.
It's of the Dark Defender
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/BBP03003lg.jpg

Come on Hot Toys or Enterbay, give us a Dexter.

That's actually pretty cool for what it is!

Morbach
08-08-2009, 07:30 AM
mine shipped and I should have it next saturday.:D

Morbach
08-15-2009, 07:18 AM
they came yesterday, guys they're really nice.:duff

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/morbach369/0814091440a.jpg

at the top is a novel of Dexter I got also yesterday.

-jay-
08-15-2009, 08:17 AM
they came yesterday, guys they're really nice.:duff

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/morbach369/0814091440a.jpg

at the top is a novel of Dexter I got also yesterday.
Look great congrats bro! :rock :rock

Morbach
08-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Look great congrats bro! :rock :rock

Thanks,dude! :rock :rock I also added them in my collection thread. :rock So glad they came.:D

Darth Caedus
08-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Just watched the Pre-Air episode and this season looks awesome. Lithgow=Awesome :rock:rock:rock Great to see Lundy back as well.

The thing with Batista.....don't know if I like that though. Looks to be an awesome season

Morbach
08-22-2009, 08:05 AM
I'm so glad I got into this show. Can't wait for the new season.:rock I finally have some new shows to watch other than dvd reruns of old shows.

DinoLast
08-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I have just seen the Pre-air episode for Season 4
Man, just waiting for episode 2 will be a killer.
It's coming across to be in the same standard as the other seasons.
There's not too much info on the Trinity Killer as of yet, but the set ups look great. Dexter juggling with killing and fatherhood, Lundy coming back. I actually think the Batista story looks good, can't say too much on that. And I have a feeling Quinn's back story will still be relevant in this season. Also Deb is still on the case of who Harry was having an affair with. Awesome I can't wait for more

DinoLast
08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
OH, and have to wait ages on the awesome cliff-hanger :banghead

Kingofthehill78
08-23-2009, 01:26 PM
cant wait! this show is the best thing on showtime!

mosaicsquare
08-23-2009, 05:23 PM
preair episode 1 ended things with a boom. I cant wait for episode 2.

DinoLast
08-23-2009, 05:42 PM
I really liked how they showed his morning routine is really messed up now.

KrisSolo
08-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Excellent first episode! Loved the play on the opening credits :D And what a cliffhanger... I'm guessing he cleared the boot before hand, otherwise the ^^^^'s really gonna hit the fan...

die
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah, this season is looking to be good. I'm hoping it's better than last season!

Morbach
09-12-2009, 05:02 PM
I finally am all caught up with all 3 seasons. Now I gotta watch ep 1 of season 4.

Darklord Dave
09-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Where is everyone getting this season 4 episode?

KrisSolo
09-13-2009, 03:58 AM
We are all bad little children downloading it from torretnt sites...

I can post a link if you'd like, but I'm guessing you wouldn't :D

Morbach
09-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Could someone pm me the link?

Darth Caedus
09-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Where is everyone getting this season 4 episode?

Think I would go to jail if I published it on a public forum............

Batty
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Yeah, this season is looking to be good. I'm hoping it's better than last season!

You really didn't like last season?

DinoLast
09-13-2009, 10:47 AM

Not liking season 3, makes Miguel Prado angry
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dexter/images/7/76/Miguel_Prado.jpg

Batty
09-13-2009, 11:10 AM
It'll be cool if Jimmy Smits wins an Emmy next week. He certainly deserves it for his performance.

hairlesswookiee
09-13-2009, 12:44 PM
It'll be cool if Jimmy Smits wins an Emmy next week. He certainly deserves it for his performance.

Yeah he was great in the show. Hopefully season 4 just continues the greatness.

Morbach
09-13-2009, 01:11 PM
I liked season 3 ALOT and yes Jimmy should get an emmy. I still don't know if I like season 1 or 2 more, they were both great. This show has been VERY consistant.:rock

Darth Caedus
09-13-2009, 01:42 PM
My ratings:

Season 2
Season 1
Season 3

....towards the end of Season 2, probably the best TV I have ever seen

die
09-13-2009, 02:35 PM
You really didn't like last season?

I'll just copy & paste my previous thoughts on Season 3.....

I do think this season definitely lacked some of the charm and polish of the other 2 seasons. The music was so epic during the other seasons, especially in Season 1. The music ALWAYS set the mood, it was more of an afterthought this season. The voiceovers weren't as "mood setting" as before either, there seemed to be alot of one-liners for the most part. The best parts of this season to me were the scenes with Dexter & Harry though, those were the best of all the seasons to me. (it was cool how they ditched the flashbacks for this season)

I think they resolved Dexter vs The Skinner way too quickly, it had shades of greatness but it wasn't given enough time. I also think there was some build-up to things with not enough payoff. The whole Yuki and Quinn thing was given alot of attention and then just dropped. The idea of Dexter abandoning the code was another idea that never went anywhere. They never really dealt with the fact that Dexter killed outside the code one minute & followed the code perfectly the rest of the season. Also, Miguel should've definitely suspected Dexter as the Bay Harbor Butcher, that should've been explored in some way. I figured for sure Miguel would threaten to go to LaGuerta to turn her against Dexter & clear Doakes, it seemed like the perfect set-up for that.

Who knows... Maybe next season there will be some closure to alot of these things.

Add in the fact that it is very important to maintain the Dexter/Deb relationship, it's essential to the story. Season 3 didn't do a very good job of reminding the audience about the importance of that part of the story.

I'm just saying, it didn't live up to the previous 2 seasons. Seasons 1 & 2 had dramatic endings that left fans in awe & begging for more. They wrapped season 3 up so fast and final that it seemed more like a series finale than a season finale. You got the feeling the whole show was done.

as for Dexter Season 4 episode 1 "Living The Dream"....

Forget torrent sites, if you just type what I wrote above in google, the first result will take you right to it.

http://www.watch-dexter-streaming.com/2009/08/dexter-season-4-episode-1-living-dream.html

You don't have to download it, you can stream it there. (Mods please delete the link if it is not allowed).

I wasn't really pumped for Season 4 until I saw that Lithgow was playing a killer. In Episode 1 or Season 4, he did not disappoint! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Not liking season 3, makes Miguel Prado angry

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2008/06/08-15/dexterjsmits.jpg

He doesn't seem to mind too much.

Darklord Dave
09-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Oh, okay - I thought it was a legit download from Showtime or something. Reminder- spoilers for episodes that have not aired through legit means are not allowed in this thread.

And Season 3 was great! Miguel was a much better foil for Dexter than the Brit chick.

Batty
09-13-2009, 05:22 PM
I don't want to hear a thing about season 4 until after I watch the first episode in glorious HD on the 27th.

Darth Caedus
09-13-2009, 05:30 PM
And Season 3 was great! Miguel was a much better foil for Dexter than the Brit chick.

I do agree with that, but I think the conflict with Doakes resonated stronger to me than anything Lila ever did.

LOTRFan
09-13-2009, 07:15 PM
I didn't particularly care much for S.2 the drama with Lila played out far too long.

Glad he off'd her! :gun

Morbach
09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Miguel was easilly my fav character that show has had other than Dexter himself.

The ill Jedi
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
John Lithgow is gonna be ^^^^in' creepy and awesome this season!! :rock

Darth Caedus
09-14-2009, 10:21 AM
John Lithgow is gonna be ^^^^in' creepy and awesome this season!! :rock

He was awesome at SDCC and he said if he were a serial killer, his first victim would be ^^^^ Solomon :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Batty
09-29-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the (official) season premier yet.

What a great way to open the season! Naked John Lithgow is very scary. And it looks like baby Harrison is going to take a toll on Dex.

Loved the alternate morning routine. :lol

liquidboy
09-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Loved the alternate morning routine. :lol

Very funny. I didn't see it coming.

Darth Caedus
09-29-2009, 08:25 PM
I finially watched the little Coming Soon featurette at the end of the episode and this season looks GREAT. A buddy and I were trying to think for the reason of Dexter and Lithgow meeting. Perhaps he's a type of marriage counselor because he and Rita are having problems.......????

CelticPredator
09-29-2009, 11:07 PM
He's the baby sitter! :D

What if the house Rita bought was part of his trinty cycle? Ba ba baaaa.

El Skutto
09-30-2009, 05:15 AM
Loved the premiere from start to finish. It actually washed away some of the bad taste that the Cleveland Show left in my mouth.

Was anyone else a little upset with Rita? I mean, the baby's a few months old now and Dexter's still working full-time but he's the one responsible for getting up at night when the baby cries? And on the one night he can potentially catch up on his sleep, she decides it's time to get kinky. I kinda wish ol' Dexter would grow a pair instead of bending to her every wish.

die
09-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Lithgow has the creepiest character ever on Dexter.

Chimera 1
09-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Loved the premiere from start to finish. It actually washed away some of the bad taste that the Cleveland Show left in my mouth.

Was anyone else a little upset with Rita? I mean, the baby's a few months old now and Dexter's still working full-time but he's the one responsible for getting up at night when the baby cries? And on the one night he can potentially catch up on his sleep, she decides it's time to get kinky. I kinda wish ol' Dexter would grow a pair instead of bending to her every wish.

I thought the same thing. But Dexter is trying to live the simple life but it's his dark passenger that messes everything up. He could have been sleeping when he was out stalking the killer at the bar. So it's not all Rita's fault. She stays home during the day with the baby while Dexter is at work or on call since he works in homicide.

Lithgow is creepy and he is going to get creepier. I think baby Dexter is going to get to kill Lithgow in the end.
I am ready for them to grow baby Dexter up all ready and let's get this started.

die
10-05-2009, 02:49 PM
anybody else get the strange feeling that Lundy is going to die this season?

DinoLast
10-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I thought the second episode of season 4 was brilliant.
The whole part about Dexter trying to remember what he did with Benny Gomez was Dexter at it's finest.
In fact everything apart from maybe the Batista, LaGuerta story is on top form.
It also looks like Quinn's story from season 3 will continue as he is showing signs of how he funds his lifestyle, and that he's not as clean cut as he makes out
Great episode to what looks to be another awesome season

Darth Caedus
10-05-2009, 08:05 PM
The whole part about Dexter trying to remember what he did with Benny Gomez was Dexter at it's finest.
It also looks like Quinn's story from season 3 will continue as he is showing signs of how he funds his lifestyle, and that he's not as clean cut as he makes out

I can agree with that. I thought the Batista/LaGuerta fling was stupid from the moment I saw it. I really hope they don't stretch it out any further.

-jay-
10-05-2009, 11:28 PM

Agree with all that it's one of the best shows on tv i'm loving it and can't wait for next week. :rock

El Skutto
10-06-2009, 06:51 AM
It's definitely in the top three of shows that I currently watch. My only gripe against the show is his sister Deb. I seriously cannot stand the character and wish she'd be written out of the show at some point.

And while Lundy is definitely a potential future victim of the Trinity Killer, I'm also starting to suspect that Dexter will have to deal with Quinn at some point or another.

-jay-
10-06-2009, 07:06 AM
It's definitely in the top three of shows that I currently watch. My only gripe against the show is his sister Deb. I seriously cannot stand the character and wish she'd be written out of the show at some point.

My brother is the same he hates her with a passion! :lol

El Skutto
10-06-2009, 07:11 AM

She's just so inconsistent. She's supposed to be a police officer, and good enough to make Detective, and yet she acts like a 13-year old girl where men are concerned. All the drama that surrounds that character comes as a result of her own immature actions.

-jay-
10-06-2009, 07:18 AM
She's just so inconsistent. She's supposed to be a police officer, and good enough to make Detective, and yet she acts like a 13-year old girl where men are concerned. All the drama that surrounds that character comes as a result of her own immature actions.

Fully agree and all the swearing gets on my nerves i don't mind a bit but she says F*^* every other word. :rolleyes:

DinoDB1975
10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I can agree with that. I thought the Batista/LaGuerta fling was stupid from the moment I saw it. I really hope they don't stretch it out any further.

I kind of like the romance between the Lt. and Angel. Not sure if the writers had planned on doing this earlier in the series, but if you go back and watch the earlier seasons, you can see that both LaGuerta and Batista have a good rapport. Maybe it's the common Latino background (I can't remember, was ever mentioned that Angel is of Cuban heritage, too?). Maria has always used the the proper Spanish pronuciation whenever she's addressed Angel by his first name.

And while Lundy is definitely a potential future victim of the Trinity Killer, I'm also starting to suspect that Dexter will have to deal with Quinn at some point or another.

I like Deb's character. I like that she's foul-mouthed and brash, but I think it's a front to hide her insecurities. She also has some daddy issues as well; Harry was always there, but he spent more time with Dexter.

One of the reasons that I like the series so much is because all of the secondary characters are fleshed out and written so well.

And yes, I also think Lundy dies this season, if only because it's a tidy way to deal with his character. Remember, he was the FBI's best serial killer profiler, and at the end of season 2, he still wasn't convinced that Dokes was the Bay Harbor Butcher. I think he'll find out at the of this season some how that Dexter was/is the Bay Harbor Butcher (though of course Dexter wouldn't refer to himself as such), but die before he can tell anyone...or he'll carry the secret to the grave because he'll realize what Dexter is doing is the lesser of two evils.

Dexter is definitely one of the best shows out there. Somewhat off topic, but almost all the Showtime series are fantastic and must sees for me: Dexter, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, The United States of Tera. The first season of Californication was well-written and funny as well, but I haven't had a chance to watch any other seasons after that.

Darth Caedus
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM

So you're pretty much saying that she's a woman........

hairlesswookiee
10-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Agreed. She reminds me of most of the girls you see on campus.

Lol....not all professional women act like that. Most of the ones I've worked with conducted themselves the proper way.

Darth Caedus
10-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Lol....not all professional women act like that. Most of the ones I've worked with conducted themselves the proper way.

Hmmm....they must be lesbians...:huh

hairlesswookiee
10-06-2009, 04:53 PM
LOL....I hope not because there's a really hot one that worked in the clinic that I used to be in.

El Skutto
10-07-2009, 05:34 AM

Oh man, I ain't touching that one! :monkey3

Chimera 1
10-07-2009, 06:16 AM

I completely agree. I don't see how she has many lines on the network channels when they rerun the show. All she does is cuss. I thought that one of the things holding her back from getting detective was her mouth, but they must have let that go.

DinoLast
10-07-2009, 08:14 AM
1. I like Deborah, yes she was annoying, but after the Ice truck killer she became more sympathetic to me.
2. Michael C Hall, co-executive producer and star of the show is married to her in real life, so I don't see her leaving the show anytime soon.

-jay-
10-07-2009, 09:17 AM
1. I like Deborah, yes she was annoying, but after the Ice truck killer she became more sympathetic to me.
2. Michael C Hall, co-executive producer and star of the show is married to her in real life, so I don't see her leaving the show anytime soon.

Never knew that thanks for that bit of info! :D

Matt S
10-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Its a great show, but i agree she needs to stop acting 13 regarding relationships. She needs to eat some damn food.....and we need way more Darla nudity!

DinoDB1975
10-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I completely agree. I don't see how she has many lines on the network channels when they rerun the show. All she does is cuss. I thought that one of the things holding her back from getting detective was her mouth, but they must have let that go.

I didn't know they re-run the show on network TV...just curious, which network is it?

DinoLast
10-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I didn't know they re-run the show on network TV...just curious, which network is it?

CBS who owns Showtime