Whatever happened to United Cutlery?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought they were supposed to re-issue their LOTR swords. I havent heard much of them since. Did they not go through with the re-issues?

Yes, they did! But to my knowledge have introduced no new LOTR swords since.

I herd over on another forum that they are going to release the Morgul Dagger as early as the end of the year!!!! But nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Not sure about the LOTR swords, but United Cutlery is definitely still around and in business. They recently released the "Sword of Hiro" replica from HEROES.

Still dont know why they made re-issues and not new stuff, It just seems they would sell alot more new stuff then old. :confused:

Still dont know why they made re-issues and not new stuff, It just seems they would sell alot more new stuff then old. :confused:

Well, after the first handful of swords, I had to choose between them and SSW, I just couldn't do both and I've always wanted more. So to easily be able to get, for example, the High Elven Sword or the Gondorian Shield is, to me, a great thing. I still have a lot to juggle but I'm happy that the rereleases make much of UC's swords readily available.

I need a GtG staff. :monkey2

Here are some of my swords -

DisplayRoom2862008004.jpg

I want to pick up some swords again but only if theyre going to sell the scabbards too. so far i havent seen any.

I want to pick up some swords again but only if theyre going to sell the scabbards too. so far i havent seen any.

I have the Anduril and Sting scabbards, the Anduril is great, highly recommended.

Back