Online game addictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hate my wife.

She downloaded this poppit game and I can't stop playing the stupid thing. I hate it.

Anyone else have an addiction like this?

I used to have a addiction to the xbox... don't play it as much now Just waiting for the colonel marines game.
I know alot of people here still have the same addiction.:lol
:lol

It's not that I have an addiction to online games, it's just that enjoy playing them with other people, mostly my friends. So, I guess that does mean I'm addicted to it...DAMNIT

I've had a City of heroes account for getting close to 4 years :D

I don't play it that much though...mostly weekends or a couple of hours through the week. I used to be pretty heavy on it though.

I was addicted to Star Wars Galaxies for almost 2 years. Thankfully the creators killed the game so I could stop playing. :)

I hate my wife.

She downloaded this poppit game and I can't stop playing the stupid thing. I hate it.

I just got done winning my Poppit badge for club Pogo. I'm not addicted to it though. I love pogo.com!

I hate my wife.

I just got done winning my Poppit badge for club Pogo. I'm not addicted to it though. I love pogo.com!

hello, (stands up and confronts circle of people in the group) my name is barryo............im the husband of a pogo addict..........my wife is a bonafide pogo fiend. i've tried intervention and called on family and friends but to no avail...........she has even gone as far as trying to mount an ethernet connection directly into her arm..............im at my wits end and dont know what to do. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??????!!!!!!!............................... :lol..............seriously though she's a badge cravin' pogo slingin' mo-fo. as for me my addiction was mah-jong a few years back.........im so over it................& i will never tread down that road again..........never........ever........ever........:D

i never play online games but i was addicted to a game called Oblivion for about a year. user made MODs didnt help the situation. the further i got into the game the slower it would get cuz it takes a lot of hardware to run and my computer could barely handle it in the first place. eventually it got to the point where it was unplayable and i was able to break free. thank God.:lol

hello, (stands up and confronts circle of people in the group) my name is barryo............im the husband of a pogo addict..........my wife is a bonafide pogo fiend. i've tried intervention and called on family and friends but to no avail...........she has even gone as far as trying to mount an ethernet connection directly into her arm..............im at my wits end and dont know what to do. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??????!!!!!!!............................... :lol..............seriously though she's a badge cravin' pogo slingin' mo-fo. as for me my addiction was mah-jong a few years back.........im so over it................& i will never tread down that road again..........never........ever........ever........:D

I currently have 582 badges that I've won on pogo. It's a cheap addiction at $40 a year though. Well, with buying gems and badge books, make that $100. :D

I just started seeing a girl who left her previous boyfriend because he spent every night playing WOW and completely ignoring her. And trust me, it says more about him than her... I don't get it at all. :duh But he met a new girl in his "WOW Guild" so he's happy, too. :lol

So, gaming junkies, by all means... continue. The rest of us will pick up the pieces or your shattered personal lives. ;)

I just don't play games for extended periods of time. But my first roommate started playing Ragnarok online and then stopped going to classes for two months, he finally tried to find out if he would be able to go back to class but they told him he had to leave. It was kind of fun though since I had my own room for the rest of the semester.

I just don't play games for extended periods of time. But my first roommate started playing Ragnarok online and then stopped going to classes for two months, he finally tried to find out if he would be able to go back to class but they told him he had to leave. It was kind of fun though since I had my own room for the rest of the semester.

He had to leave class or school, LMAO? :angelsmil

i just stopped WOW like 2 months ago =P

I am a recovering WOW and FFXI addict. I had FFXI on every system....PC, PS2, 360. I had loaded it on all 3 laptops, the desktop and even tried to load it on my work computer but they blocked it. I would play for hours then I was introduced to WOW so then I played both. I just kinda fell out of interest with them after I started playing on Live. I can still hear the call sometimes... but I can resist... really I can... I must....I can't....No I won't log on....I won't...ahhhh the call is gone. :lol

i never play online games but i was addicted to a game called Oblivion for about a year. user made MODs didnt help the situation. the further i got into the game the slower it would get cuz it takes a lot of hardware to run and my computer could barely handle it in the first place. eventually it got to the point where it was unplayable and i was able to break free. thank God.:lol

the first year Oblivion came out, I spent many nights up until 1 or 2 AM.

"just one more quest!"

Back