Pics of Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
This maybe old news, not sure, but someone over at statue forum has received their green goblin and has posted pics.

LOOKS AWESOME

LINK

I've been drooling over those the past couple of days. :eek

Going to be picking this up from Mike. Not sure when he is getting his though.

I'd love to drool over them, but I'm not a member there so I cant view the images :eek:

love the banner mutant enemy.........woooooooohooooooooo......season 2 .......BRING...........IT..........ON!!!!!!!!!

B-Electronic said:
I'd love to drool over them, but I'm not a member there so I cant view the images :eek:

Just join B. We would love to have you over there too!! :family

We just got this one in and I personally have been waiting for it.

Now that I have it, I must say it met all of my expectations and has a drool factor of 10 out of 10.

This is one of the main prizes in my collection.

optimus said:
Darkshadowcollectibles: Any chance of some pictures?
Still having trouble finding pics huh optimus :taz

Always regretted not being quick enough for this one at SS but might just jump in with one of our board vendors now that a chance has presented itself.

ResinDog said:
Still having trouble finding pics huh optimus :taz

Always regretted not being quick enough for this one at SS but might just jump in with one of our board vendors now that a chance has presented itself.

Hehe... Yepp still looking. Want to see pics before I order it.
And it sounds like I just hit the jackpot :banana :joy

Sight delay - batteries need to charge on the camera.
The pictures have been taken, I just need to upload them.

Here is a quick collection of pics.
I am bad at photography and picture editing, but this will hopefully help.

GG.jpg

Looks cool!!! Can imagine what the Spiderman 1/4 would look next to it.

I seem to remember there was some talk about the flyer's exhaust lighting up. Is this the case? If so, how does it look?

Darklord Dave said:
I seem to remember there was some talk about the flyer's exhaust lighting up. Is this the case? If so, how does it look?

It does?
It captures the light well and looks like it lights up, although I will have to look to see if it can.

If a switch and batteries aren't obvious, than I must be mis-remembering. I'd swear there was talk of it though.

Darklord Dave said:
If a switch and batteries aren't obvious, than I must be mis-remembering. I'd swear there was talk of it though.

I have seen a couple people ask about that on different boards. I haven't seen anyone post that it does light up. I didn't remember anyone saying it was supposed to prior to this, maybe just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back