My 1000th Post!!...I know it's not much but...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
I don't post that often, I'm kind of the quiet guy but I finally posting for the 1000th time!! I know that's not a big deal for most of you guys with tens of thousands of posts, but for me it is!!!
I'm always doing so much stuff that I don't post as often as I'd like to, but this past year and a half has been quite the ride for me, I started 1/6 collecting when Medi Vader was released, and since then, I've been having a blast, highs and lows, lost my job, moved to San Diego from California, got a new job, sold my marines, and did a few custom/bashes...
Anyway, to celebrate, I wanted to post something special, basically a series of pics, I've taken during my time here of some of my figures,
So here it is, celebrating Kuzeh's 1000th post,
My SS photo history, including a couple of pics from ComiCon!!
Saludos y gracias raza!!

Kuzeh

Motu1.jpg

Motu2.jpg

empire1.jpg

muertopics4.jpg

elmuerto1.jpg

closemuerto5.jpg

muertored2.jpg

asaj2.jpg

Congrats! One day, if you are lucky, you will have as many posts as I do!

pffffttt. Compared to some of us posters, you're a speedster. Took me 4 years to reach 2K. You're doing fine. Congrats! (and great pics) :banana

If that was you in any of the SDCC costumes, I'm pretty sure I saw you there.
Nope, not me in the costumes, I'm the one in the last pic and the one facing wolf.! :lol

Congrats!
Cool pics! :rock
Thanks dude!

Good stuff kuzeh. I'm loving them ninja's. Keep on a postin.
Thanks!!

:rock :rock

congrats on reaching 1000, but more importantly thats a kickass collection :rock :D
Thanks, I'll be posting "official" pics of my collection soon!

Congrats man on the 1000 post, I'll have to catch up to this thread whenever I get home as work has blocked pics from photobucket, etc...

Back