Any Update on ATTAKUS PreOrders??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I heard on the Attakus forum was September/October for Grievous. I think Wicket and and the Tusken Raider are going to follow later this year. I hope Grievous comes out soon because I bought Vader 2 recently and I'm about to get Darth Maul. I just need Grievous to complete my sith collection.

Hell Yeah!! :rock I totally agree, I need Grievous for my own Sith Collection. Darth, dont forget to get Darth Sidious, he rocks and makes a big difference to the whole Sith picture.

Yeah, I guess I can't have a sith collection without the original badass. :D

What part of Texas are you from? I'm originally from Houston, living in Oklahoma now.

Ahh a fellow Texan. Im from San Antonio, home of the SPURS!!!
hometeams18591886815813eo.gif

TheWitchKing said:
Ahh a fellow Texan. Im from San Antonio, home of the SPURS!!!
hometeams18591886815813eo.gif

You may as well add 2006 to that image WK, with Michael Finley; I can't imagine any team beating them - and I am in LA too. :rolleyes:

Grievous is supposed to be shipped near to thge end of the year - last word was around december.
I dont think that the other 2 will be available significantly earlier, as Attakus is in the end like any other collectible company - full of delays... ;)

Last edited:
Attakus

Yeah Wicket does look great! :wacky
Too bad I have to sell all mine :sick

Still available for sale : Stormtrooper, Royal Guard x3 and just added 4sale Emperor Palpatine, Slave Leia and Jabba

This will be my first Attakus piece. I love how the pose is taken from the same promo shot that the old Kenner action figure card photo came from. I had every SW figure when I was a kid, and this just brings back memories of those.

I'll also be getting Jabba and the rest of the statues from that scene later next year. I wish I could afford them right now (see MR e-mail thread).

Last edited:
Wow that is very impressive, perhaps Wicket will be my first Attakus piece. :naughty

Attakus

Hi Everyone,

When I spoke to Attakus about 2 weeks ago. My rep told me the Tusken Raider and Wicket are coming out first. They are expected in Attakus Canada by late October/Early November, with Grievous to follow in early December. That's what I was told.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

re

I'm looking forward to seeing the painted Tusken Raider pics the most I think. I don't think I'm going to wait for ebay to get these, FP always has them for not a bad price. I will probably pick up the Jabba posy from them. :cool:

Back