Poll: How many SSC Stormtroopers do you plan to get

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Stormtroopers do you have preordered

• Total voters

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking today about the number of Stormies that I have on preorder and how many other people plan to get. With only 7500 of them I was just thinking that this may not be the easiest figure to find later on down the road. Anyway I thought I would take a fun poll to determine how many of the Stormies everyone has on preorder.

I currently have 1 exclusive, 4 regulars from Sideshow, and 3 from RazorsEdge.

Me and buddy placed order for 2 pieces each at our local retailer. I will most probably be getting one more eventually.

I am careful not to order more. In time there will be Sandtroopers with difference coloured shoulder pad, EP2 and EP3 Clone troopers again coming in difference colour. I would want to avoid too much repetition.

Just Two, and then those will have babies, and soon enough I'll have a whole army!

i have one stromtrooper on preorder because i have a medicom one so no need for another.........for now.

I have two regular and one exclusive stormtrooper on order. I think I'll be displaying them with the Rebel Fleet guys, but two of them may flank Darth.

ono-yoko-cp-1824963.jpg

I plan on getting 2. Right now I have the excl. pre-ordered. It would be cool to have 4, but like others space is a problem.

Back