Is the Microsoft Live.com "cashback promotion" over?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It keeps coming and going, but I haven't seen anything more than 8% in past month or two. I got about $500 back in all. The 8% almost isn't worth it, because you can probably find it for cheaper if you wait for an auction to complete rather than BIN minus 8%.

It pops up almost anytime I use ipod as my search. Then I just search for whatever I'm really looking for. Good luck!

So will it just pop up from time to time on a live.com search?

Yep it's pretty random, about a month ago I was looking for XBOX 360 with a 35% live discount but I had no luck in finding a decent BIN auction that was a good price... Eh they'll b other times!!!

Only thing I hate is the wait for money back... :monkey2

Doesn't look like anything is goin on at the moment, just did a search on sideshow items and nada.... :dunno

Sorry boss, it's a sad day...

test10.jpg

NEVERMIND! Got it and i'm about to go pick up a Creature PF for $209 tomorrow!!! :chew

Does anyone know anything about using that MS promo (6) more times with another eBay account/Live account? :D

If so please explain in detail.

Thanks.

Can anyone help me out with this? :monkey3

I can even help you further then that.

Don't worry about the "six" transactions...........because it's been raised to "twelve".

Per ebay's terms:

You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on www.eBay.com. Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;

However.......LIVE Search have put a cap on the amount a single account can't receive in a calender year at $2,500.

So in review....you can have:
-Up to $200 cashback per transaction
-Up to $2,500 cashback per calender year
-Up to 12 "ebay transactions"

Enjoy....and remember....we're in a "down" economy :D

A question using the MS cashback. What if I purchase an item that states I am eligible for 30% off and pay in 2 days later. And in 2 days it drops to 25%, do I get the 30% off or 25% off?

Back