• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jun planning corpse bride figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all...I'm looking for Jun plannings corpse bride figures (the 18"-16" or so figures)...I want to find Victor, Emily, and Victoria (in normal dress), and scraps. Must me mint in box...:D

PM me if you have these or know where I can find them (besides evil bay)...I know sideshow still has victor, but was hoping to find one for abit less $$...

Last edited:
I think I have the whole lot in my parent's attic. I'll be swinging by tonight or tomorrow, and I'll send you a list of what I have!

Cheers,
Chris

I won't be going in to work out by my parent's house tonight. I painted an office with primer last night, and want another day to dry before taping again for the second coat, so I am taking tonight off. I'll swing by tomorrow afternoon though, and let you know what is on the shelves!

I won't be going in to work out by my parent's house tonight. I painted an office with primer last night, and want another day to dry before taping again for the second coat, so I am taking tonight off. I'll swing by tomorrow afternoon though, and let you know what is on the shelves!

No problem...Let me know when you can!!! :D

Back