Megan Fox: Geek Goddess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
In this month's GQ Megan Fox's interview was published that was done back in July 2008 at SDCC and some interesting tidbits were published.

GQ said:
She is here in San Diego for Comic-Con - an annual convention that draws more than 125,000 admirers of all things superhero, sci-fi and fantasy - in part because her fiancee, Brian Austin Green is participating in a panel in his latest TV show but also because she's been into comic books since she was a kid.

Interesting....then it continues

GQ said:
Fox seems in her element here: She marvels for nearly ten minutes over comic legend Michael Turner's Batman sketches and, at one point scolds me for an offhand comment about the nerds being out in full force. "They're not nerds," she says. "They're just passionate".

Megan Fox said:
"If I get stuck doing comic book films for the rest of life, I'll be really happy, I love those types of movies. And I don't mind being sexy - if its a character with a backstory and an arc and something progresses."

GQ said:
This one who's not afraid to talk about her life at home where she and Brian spend most of their time watching movies and playing XBOX together. She's even up for just sitting there all day and watching him play Gears of War. "That's the upside of dating a woman who's almost a man, " she says. "She likes the same things that you like, but she has a vagina!"

So. Here is the discussion issue. If you remember a few months back people went ape^^^^ when she was spotted in a Star Wars tee and at Comic Con she was looking for a TMNT shirt to get. It'd definitely endear her to the populus who would be fueling Transformers 2 to have her seen as one of the "guys" only hot enough to be stared and fantasized about so the question is whether or not this is legit or just more hype?

Thoughts.

Ironic you post that....here is a still from her latest film "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"

48ce06ac803ce.jpg

She's hot and if true this article proves that she is quite possibly the world's most perfect woman. Especially that last part about her watching her man play Gears of War, that's awesome. :rock

i've read somewhere that she had a lesbian affair with a stripper back in the days and that she used to love her.....interesting.

Back