GG Admiral Ackbar minibust...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
2873427968_19cbd39d11_o.jpg

Just received this after ordering it during Gentle Giant's Labor Day weekend sale. Pretty cool for half off! I'm really impressed with this one...GG doesn't nail the human likenesses too well, but they sure can do justice to the alien characters.

I sure hope this cool Mon Cal is on Sideshow's radar...would love to see their version...

I love Ackbar and was pretty tempted to get this as well. I just don't like mini-busts. They seem strangely unfinished to me.

By the way, the Hasbro Ackbar is actually quite good for the price. I picked one of those up a little while ago. Aside from the crappiness of the underlying body, I'm quite happy with it.

Bust looks great!

I've actually thought about buying the Hasbro Ackbar... I've seen some simple upgrades that made him look awesome :rock

I've always dreamed of bangin' Ackbar and it looks like they keep getting better and better....I'm still holding out for a Sideshow 1:1 bust to make it special though.

Dont you mean bashing Ackbar ?

I assume it was a miscommunication... maybe the term bangin' doesn't mean the same thing to all people :lol

Or maybe it does... if he's into sexing up half man/squid guys then who and I judge? From what I hear you "can't repel fire power of that magnitude" :lol

Once you go Ack, you don't go back :lecture

I assume it was a miscommunication... maybe the term bangin' doesn't mean the same thing to all people :lol

Or maybe it does... if he's into sexing up half man/squid guys then who and I judge? From what I hear you "can't repel fire power of that magnitude" :lol

Once you go Ack, you don't go back :lecture

He has the same problem as Troy McClure :lol

No miscommunication there...I want to nail, boff, make sweet, sweet love to Ackbar......gonna wait for a 1:1 though. Hurry Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bust looks great!

I've actually thought about buying the Hasbro Ackbar... I've seen some simple upgrades that made him look awesome :rock

When I sold all of my 12" POTF SW collection, that was the one figure that I regret letting go. He kicked all sorts of arse... :(

I don't know why but I always loved the design of the Admiral. It's one of the few 1:1 busts I'd really consider adding to my collection.

me too! i'd love a 1:1 bust of this character!

i also got in on the Gentle Giant fire sale. i've yet to open it up. looks really nice though.

As long as we're all saying it, I also want an Ackbar 1:1 bust. Not to mention a nice 1/6 figure, or even an updated Hasbro figure. Right now the only decent Ackbar item I have displayed is this bust, and I'm not into the GG busts.

Back