Ep VI Diorama Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am basing this on the fact that there are dioramas from every Star Wars film except for Return of the Jedi
Personally I hope the Diorama is of Luke fighting Vadar while the Emperor is on his Seat but thats just a thought :monkey3

It might be big but its the one I want. I don't think it would necessarily be bigger than Ani vs. Obi, maybe wider, but not as high, so I think it would even out.

I would just want Luke and Vader locked in battle, they wouldn't be able to fit the Emperor on there anyway.

That would be cool with there blades locked together or in a dynamic pose

I would like to see SS make a Vader about to throw the emperor to his death,THIS WOULD ROCK

Oh how cool would that be :monkey5
It would be cool if they did that piece and incorporated the Emperors lightning into it :emperor

I was going to type that idea before you did but I thought long and hard about it and came to the conclusion that the Emperor would just look awkward with his robes, face, position, and what not over Vader head. Plus all the force lighting coming out of his hands, just wouldn't work well as a dio.

I was going to type that idea before you did but I thought long and hard about it and came to the conclusion that the Emperor would just look awkward with his robes, face, position, and what not over Vader head. Plus all the force lighting coming out of his hands, just wouldn't work well as a dio.

You may have a point
Oh well you could always Photoshop it :rolleyes:

I would just want Luke and Vader locked in battle, they wouldn't be able to fit the Emperor on there anyway.

I think they could if they want to. I don't think they'll shy away because of size. If having Palps on his throne raises the price point too much they might not do it for that reason. I think Sideshow thrives on doing the things that people think can't be done.

I'd rather have the sarlaac pit with the skiff. Luke up top kicking a@#, Chewie holding Han holding Lando, and though it may not be chronologically accurate----a tiny little Boba Fett falling to his ultimate demise.

Just leave out the special edition "beak".

Hell, how about the assault on the Death Star 2 while we're at it? :lol

These dioramas generally have 2 or 3 people tops, unless you're talking about something closer to the "look sir, droids" scale.

I'd rather have the sarlaac pit with the skiff. Luke up top kicking a@#, Chewie holding Han holding Lando, and though it may not be chronologically accurate----a tiny little Boba Fett falling to his ultimate demise.

Just leave out the special edition "beak".

:lol:lol:lol
That would actually be a great Dio but it would have to be to a small scale I'd say

Back