"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haha, after watching last nights episodes, I will finally declare this the funniest frakkin' showof the year and maybe the '00s!!

While this might end up in the Sandbox just because of the show content and the quotes from the show, I wanted to get some discussions in before The Man shuts up down!!

And for those pf you that don't know, this is a show on FX. Thursday nights 10-11PM.

A few of my favorite quotes from last night:

Morgue Guy: "I like yogurt up my ass and a Popsicle stick in my mouth."

Mac: "So you were gonna eat that kid?"
Dee & Charlie "You don't know the HUNGER!"

Dennis: "You keep confusing your life with Rambo."

Oh crap, I missed it! I love that show!! Was it the premiere last night? I'll have to add it to TiVo

I love this show! It's insane.

<object width="510" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/embed/OmvkZdxrmS8relCUlmHiFg"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/embed/OmvkZdxrmS8relCUlmHiFg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="510" height="295"></embed></object>

Oh crap, I missed it! I love that show!! Was it the premiere last night? I'll have to add it to TiVo

Yeah, premiere was last night! Don't worry if you missed it, FX will definitely be showing it again thiss weekend.

And remember it's 2 shows, one after another, so don't miss the second one!

This show is such genius, it's kinda scary! I would love to meet Rob (Mac from the show) & the other writers and talk with them for a couple of hours just to hear them think up a show idea and run with it. There has to be lots of drugs and booze involved to come up with some of the ideas for this show!!

i didn't get to wach it last night (it's on my Tivo), but i love this show.
:rock

and i think i might be related to the actor who plays Mac. we have the same odd ball last name (and nickname) and live within 2 hours of each other.

obviosuly i came from the shallower end of the gene pool. :D

Another huge fan of the show here!

All of the characters are so great. I love the McPoyles, ^^^^^es!

and i think i might be related to the actor who plays Mac. we have the same odd ball last name (and nickname) and live within 2 hours of each other.

I hope you can restrain yourself and wait till I get home Tuesday to watch it with me :confused:

If not, I might cry a little. :monkey2

How did we not watch this last night....oh, that's right, it was my fault :monkey3

I hope you can restrain yourself and wait till I get home Tuesday to watch it with me :confused:

If not, I might cry a little. :monkey2

How did we not watch this last night....oh, that's right, it was my fault :monkey3

no monkey, no cry. :D
i think i can wait to watch it until you get home.

Not the shallower end, it's just that your gene pool didn't have any life guards.

And I frakkin' love this show, the guys were great at Comic-Con

Three words: The Rape Van olololololo

Dennis: "How's about I take you into the back and change your mind?"
Charlie: "How about we all go back in the back and have great sex?"
Dennis: "What are you doing?"
Charlie: "I'm playing the wild card here man"

Three words: The Rape Van olololololo

Dennis: "How's about I take you into the back and change your mind?"
Charlie: "How about we all go back in the back and have great sex?"
Dennis: "What are you doing?"
Charlie: "I'm playing the wild card here man"

"So which one of do you want to bang you?" Hilarious show.

Nabbed the premiere on my DVR but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Still, my wife and I frickin' LOVE this show!! We have the Seasons 1 and 2 DVD set, and I'm hoping to grab Season 3 soon. One of the best episodes has got to be "Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare" where they become crack addicts!!

Back