• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Looking for a Captain America Exclusive PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade to a Captain America Exclusive PF. It must be minty or pristine. :D

Preferrably undisplayed.

No dust :emperor

A few of you are aware that I do have a Captain America PF (reg) and a 9/11 tribute piece for sale currently.

I got the Ex. bug on this piece.

Fo' Sho!! :lol

Help me, I'm Hungry.....:google :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Will

I'm looking to upgrade to a Captain America Exclusive PF. It must be minty or pristine. :D

Preferrably undisplayed.

No dust :emperor

A few of you are aware that I do have a Captain America PF (reg) and a 9/11 tribute piece for sale currently.

I got the Ex. bug on this piece.

Fo' Sho!! :lol

Help me, I'm Hungry.....:google :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Will

Even better than a Capt. EX, I've got a Spiderman PF EXCLUSIVE for sale. Did I mention that already? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl (I'm sorry I had to.)

But seriously, I own the Capt. Exclusive too and it's well worth it. I only display him in WWII "form." Not for sale on my end, but if I find one at a decent price I'll PM you. :cool:

yeah i looked at the reg and the ex. (before i bought my ex.) and this is a must have ex version. out of all the pf's this ex version really changes the whole look of the statue imo.

yeah i looked at the reg and the ex. (before i bought my ex.) and this is a must have ex version. out of all the pf's this ex version really changes the whole look of the statue imo.

I only display mine as the WWII/"pre-modern" version.

Back