Fringe Conspiracy Theories Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please post your theories here.

We know that Massive Dynamics is run by Walter's old lab buddy but I think he is all robot or has massive (get it) replacement parts.
Peter is a clone of his father Walter.
Olivia is a ?. More on her later.

Please be respectful of other peoples theories even if they seem weird to you!

And what is Broyle's real purpose? Episode 2 started off with him introducing his "new team" to the bionic Massive Dynamic's lady. What is the agenda of that secret(?) gathering? I know Broyles said that he allowed her certain info, but that meeting seemed more him answering to them then vice versa.

We know that Massive Dynamics is run by Walter's old lab buddy but I think he is all robot or has massive (get it) replacement parts.

Robot? That'll be interesting to see!

Wow, didn't even think about Peter being a clone of Walter, but its possible. He's extremely smart like his father. Lots of hints floating around.

Olivia is a ? (HOTTY!!).

I've watched the first two episodes and have to say, this show has potential!

And what is Broyle's real purpose? Episode 2 started off with him introducing his "new team" to the bionic Massive Dynamic's lady. What is the agenda of that secret(?) gathering? I know Broyles said that he allowed her certain info, but that meeting seemed more him answering to them then vice versa.

They are a top-secret committee whose mission is to investigate The Pattern.

They are a top-secret committee whose mission is to investigate The Pattern.

Got that, but its never good for the good and the "bad" to be working together, especially secretly. If FOX lets this show live, they'll be more to that situation.

Walter dabbled in a great deal of weird stuff and what he and Bill worked on is coming back years later to affect humankind.

Massive Dynamics have their hands in all kinds of strange things.
I am really enjoying this show and can't wait until next week.

I tend to wonder if Walter's old Lab buddy still exists. The bionic arm lady sure seems to run things, and knows everything (Hell maybe she IS walters old lab buddy in robot form or brain transplant). They could have fixed a dead womans body with bionic parts and replaced the brain.

I wonder if peter is a clone, or if Walter genetically enhanced him? He seems to be a pretty good at just about everhthing and has an IQ of 190! Maybe he even died as a chid and walter brough him back (with improvments?)

I have a feeling walter's past isnt as nefarious as it seems. I think he was put in the mental hospital because he was framed, OR because he did something morally way over the line to save his family (or maybe his son being brought back from the dead??).

Olivia is something for sure! A result of something in the early days of the pattern? The bionic arm lady says "all of these things started to happen when you joined. I could say that YOU were the cause of all of this" Its obviously intended to make the point that Olivia's logic was flawed in implicating Massive Dynamic, but i think it was probably more.

Finally, the "traitor" from episode 1. The guy that loved Olivia. When they talked at the end of last nights episode they talked about finally hacking the "disk" and files were being downloaded then. Then they show wires attatched from the dead guy to the computer. Is it possible that both him and Olivia are artificial beings?

I am thinking that Olivia's old partner was like Johhnie Neumonic and only had one piece of the puzzle. I think whoever can talk on that higher frequency has a disk implanted in them. The Bionic woman definitely has some stuff with her and I am not sure Walters Lab partner is alive in human form. I think he may be in a computer as some sort of AI. I hope they don't go the alien route because that would ruin the show but there is some higher technology in play. Walters son I doubt is a clone but he was probably enhanced somehow if not genetically. As for Walter being framed, the best place to hide the truth is in a mental institution.

Who was that guy in the restaurant taking pictures of Peter?
PI or enemy?
Walter clued in fast but Peter tried to cover it up.

Who was that guy in the restaurant taking pictures of Peter?
PI or enemy?
Walter clued in fast but Peter tried to cover it up.

His name is Phil. He is a free lance homosexual photographer that has an affinity for the show Daweson's Creek. :D

this isnt on u.k tv yet (coming soon) :monkey2:monkey2 sounds like another lost

I could never get into lost but this show has me hooked. They have a mythology but each episode could be considered a stand alone.
One of the few shows that I have to watch.:D

After tonight's episode I have a feeling that the gravesite of Robert Bishop will come further into play. Walter told Peter that both he and Peter were dead before the Observer saved them....I have a feeling that the moment which ties the Bishops to Massive Dynamics will play out there.

After tonight's episode I have a feeling that the gravesite of Robert Bishop will come further into play. Walter told Peter that both he and Peter were dead before the Observer saved them....I have a feeling that the moment which ties the Bishops to Massive Dynamics will play out there.

I agree and my theory was correct. they are linked psychicly somehow and I think it has to do with them dying and being saved by the Observer. Walter said Peters body was horribly contorted which means i think Walter cloned Peter from his son "Robert" who was killed in the car crash. Why else would the grave be in the middle of nowhere. Can't have a grave for a son who isn't dead, that would cause red flags.

They obviously want us to think the Observer is from the future, I'm hoping that's a red herring.
More frickin' time travel - it's such a can of worms you'd think TV writers would know better by now.

Back