Which Buffy figure is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Buffy figure is your favorite?

• Hush Buffy

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Graduation Day Buffy

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Exclusive Prophecy Girl Buffy

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Regular Prophecy Girl Buffy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Vamp Buffy

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Firefly Flanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, I know Vamp Buffy hasn't arrived yet but for now we can go by what the prototype looks like.

I actually adore my regular Prophecy Girl Buffy and think she looks great. Wish I had a jacket for her too because the exposed arms just don't look too good. And I'm totally looking forward to Vamp Buffy and hope she looks just like the prototype because I love it.

Last edited:
I voted Grad Day bufy, I missed out on the prophecy girl exclusive fig unfortunately. Vamp Buffy looks AMAZING though, and her accessories simply ROCK! i mena how much better can you do than her tombstone, me pointy, that SWEET battle axe, and is the other axe still included? coz it only mentions one axe weapon yet pictures too. (that both look amazing)

I can't wait for Vamp Buffy - she'll probably be my new favorite when I get her if she looks as good as the prototype. I'm fickle - I have a new favorite everytime I get a new figure!

I'm hoping she does come with both weapons. Maybe it will be like Xander with the green sword being like the extra exclusive that they don't mention. But if you think about it I guess regular Xander is an exclusive too because he only comes with the red.

I voted for the Exclusive PG Buffy, but I meant to vote for the regular PG. lol. She's my favourite - her hair & outfit is perfect IMO.

prophecygirl said:
I voted for the Exclusive PG Buffy, but I meant to vote for the regular PG. lol. She's my favourite - her hair & outfit is perfect IMO.

That's okay PG - I was starting to feel bad for the Exclusive version because no one voted for her!

Vamp Buffy all the way! :stake

bffy_pf.gif

i voted grad day buffy -- the face sculpt is fantastic and the outfit is great -- pg buffy is the most iconic, but the rooted hair just never looks right, imo -- if it had been sculpted. . .

I always though the regular and exclusive PG Buffys should have been reversed and, that only one should have had sculpted hair. In other words, make the figure with the jacket the regular edition and sculpt the up-do, and have the rooted hair be the exclusive feature for the figure without the jacket.

Or, does that make the kind of sense that doesn't?

anyk_bnnr.jpg

I had to vote for the Graduation Day Buffy! While the head sculpt is nearly identical to that of Hush Buffy, I think the outfit is much better. The Prophecy Girls are well-costumed, but I think that the faces are sculpted with a little too much of a "deer in headlights" expression. I actually even think the hair on the non-exclusive PG Buffy works pretty well, too. She just has a thousand yard stare that is unnerving. What really puts Graduation Day Buffy over the top when compared to Hush Buffy is the stand! My Hush Buffy has fallen down more times than I care to count, and she now is posed on one knee. At least she only topples over bi-weekly now! :rolleyes: I guess my opinion might change when Vamp Buffy arrives, but I won't speculate on a Sideshow item until it is in my hands. I have been pleasantly surprised in the past!

FrankenFan said:
I always though the regular and exclusive PG Buffys should have been reversed and, that only one should have had sculpted hair. In other words, make the figure with the jacket the regular edition and sculpt the up-do, and have the rooted hair be the exclusive feature for the figure without the jacket.

Or, does that make the kind of sense that doesn't?

I actually really like that idea quite a bit!

Mutant Enemy said:
I went for HUSH Buffy. Am I the only one that thinks this one has the best likeness of SMG?

I actually think all the sculpts are fantastic and quite like the Hush Buffy's as well. The only thing I don't care for on the Hush Buffy figure is that the eyeliner paint is too heavy, especially on one side. SMG's face changed a lot over the course of the series from starting off fuller to a thinner look near the end so it's nice to get different versions of Buffy that kind of represent this.

And my oldest daughter loves the Hush figure the best and thinks she's the prettiest one of the bunch so you aren't alone!

Seaward said:
I actually even think the hair on the non-exclusive PG Buffy works pretty well, too. She just has a thousand yard stare that is unnerving. What really puts Graduation Day Buffy over the top when compared to Hush Buffy is the stand! My Hush Buffy has fallen down more times than I care to count, and she now is posed on one knee.

I also had a problem with the "deer in the headlights stare" but solved it by taking a regularly sharpened pencil and just ran it around the inside of her eye lids (like putting some "eye liner" on her). It made an amazing difference! I was nervous about trying this but I had an extra PG Buffy so I gave it a try.

And I also had my Hush Buffy toppling like crazy and ended up putting her on one of the regular stands (both my PG Buffy's are being posed with Angel and the Master so I'm not using their stands).

My vote is for Hush Buffy.

I know that it's not popular but IMO I feel that it has the best SMG likeness.

My GD Buffy was nice but I bought 2 of these and both were cross-eyed.

This was a tricky vote for me because I like the regular Prophecy Girl Buffy but with the coat from the exclusive. I like the hair better in the regular version. So I bought both and took the coat from the exclusive version and sold the rest without the coat. So in the end, I have the regular version with the leather jacket. :rock

I voted for Graduation Day Buffy. She was the first Buffy figure I bought. She was also supposed to be the only one too, but it kicked so much ass. So I got most all(still need the Gentlemen) of the other figures. :joy

FrankenFan said:
Vamp Buffy all the way! :stake

Wow! Big suprise. :D

GD Buffy

I, too, went for my (non-cross eyed) GD Buffy. Since elsewhere I've listed this as the "apple of my eye" part of my collection (in the # 1 spot on my list of all my collectibles, with everything else tied for 2nd!), I really like ALL the various Buffy incarnations a lot. :joy

Back