• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 12" Creature for trade:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnhead78

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Would like to trade my loose Sideshow 12" Creature from the black lagoon. For a Hot toys Endoskeleton (either version),and loose is fine as long as its not broke or missing anything. Creature is in great condition with base,and skeleton hand.I don't have the box. I will also throw in a sideshow 12" Frankenstien that has a broken leg.:D

Pm if interested.

Would also trade for an HT AVPR ALien warrrior.

Last edited:
Update: Creature has a broke foot. Foot is still attached to the rubber suit,and he still stands fine. Comes with skeleton hand,and the stand. 55.00 DLVD to the U.S.

Put this in the for sale section... you'll probably be able to get that price and that section gets more traffic.

BTW, I think the Creature is on a standard buck... which means you might be able to swap and not take a loss. Also, the feet on the buck can come off... is it possible it just popped out of place?

A standard Buck body is what's used for most all of SS's 12" figures before the Prometheus body was developed.

Back