Sauron #105 Arrives...(pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! I was wandering you had any pics of the cape that Sauron is wearing... for comparison with another Sauron that has been posted.

Looks good! As mentioned above, are the circles present on the cape?

Congratulations Gondor, it Looks great! I'm curious about the back of the cape as well.

Great pics. I like that we can compare his size to the other statues. Is the ring a separate piece or is it sculpted to the finger and simply painted over with gold paint?

Cape Circles.....

elwood49 said:
Looks good! As mentioned above, are the circles present on the cape?

Look at the full picture and you will see toward the bottom where the back of the cape wraps around.......you will see this statue has the "mud circles" too. They are not as noticeable as the other pic we've seen (possibly due to lighting) but they are there.

The ring comes attached. Use caution, this statue is very heavy and a little awkward to carry. Also, do not forget to install the heel spikes....they are small and easy to miss.

Last edited:
Are both the Sauron figure and the Sauron helm supposed to be 1/6 scale? Seing them next to each other in the picture, the helm looks bigger.

tomandshell said:
Are both the Sauron figure and the Sauron helm supposed to be 1/6 scale? Seing them next to each other in the picture, the helm looks bigger.

I think the helm is 1/4 scale, the statue 1/6 scale.

Yup, the helm is 1/4 and statue is kind of 1/6th I think he might be a tad bigger than normal 1/6th.

Sauron looks fantastic next to the Barad-dur. :ogat As if he is looking over his domain and barking orders to his Nazgul. That's how I plan on displaying him. I've already got a black pedestal waiting for his arrival.

Back