Longbow Studios - Tom Hanks SPR head (Painted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmsresolute

Freaked Out
Reaction score
:gunDoes anyone know where I can get a Longbow studios Tom Hanks head that is painted? I see ones unpainted, but If I paint it, it wont look right, I've tried before...

man, i feel stupid. i went out and bought one of these heads and lots of gear for him. but just lost a little bit of interest and so he sits somewhere in my closet waiting to be finished someday.
~~on topic. check ebay...you'd be better off buying an unpainted one because you can get one of the Freaks here *cough*DarkArtist* *cough*CustomMikey* to paint it for you. and you can almost specify what you want the final product to look like. say you want him in pristine fashion like he's getting ready for combat--- or battle hardened with some dirt/mud and blood on his face like you know he just got done kicking some Jerrie butt!!!

Thanks. I am going to put together a very expensive Captain John Miller figure. The head will cost around $90... going to go A+ with every piece of the figure all the way. anyone know where I can get a metal Captain Miller helmet w/ the officer and 2nd ranger decals on the back and capt. bars on front?

If I were you, I would wait. Rumor is that a new, slightly larger Miller sculpt is on the way from Longbow. I think some complained in the past that the sculpt was slightly too small.

I guess I'll wait... Im going to hold spending for a month or 2... I just spent over 400 USD on Bayonets and Barbed wire figures...

Being a part of Longbow myself ( I do the uniform & equipment compilation/weathering/detail work) I can recommend Liu (PvtSkwerl), the "better half", who does the sculpt painting. I can get in touch w/ him and get a quote if you'd like.

hmsresolute--he told me the price would be $85, which includes the purchase of the sculpt itself. If interested, drop me a PM w/ your contact info and I will forward it to him.

yes i too was dissapointed in the longbow head size it looks like a gi joe 10" inch scale or bbi body ,, i put mine on a dragon neo body , but its still an excellent sculpt .

As far as the "larger" Hanks sculpt, we may do a sculpt resizing but it's nowhere in the *immediate* near future. It will likely eventually happen, but for now the initial sculpt is all that will be available for some time.

Back