Favourite Figure?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDboystoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi evry1! I want to know, whats your favourite figure in our collection. Youre most prized, the centre piece!

There are a bunch of SSC figures I prize. I guess if I had to pick one "bestest ever" it's Nazi Kroenen. Really amazing costuming and design. Normally I find black "pleather" dolls pretty passe, but this figure is very unique in making good use of it. Sad this was an SDCC exclusive. I think it would have sold a ton if it had been more readily available.

What is this, 'Sophie's Choice'? ;) This is a tough question.

I guess I'd say:

1/4 scale: Vampyre
1/6 scale: Phantom of the Opera

I'm not sure I could honestly choose just one, but the 2 above are the first ones I think of.

Hellboy 1/4 is nice! Oh, I like your icon Andy!

My "gem" is my Cinemaquette Arnold from Terminator 3. It's an incredible piece and very realistic.

Next would be the Queen Aliens bust. Here they are in my display room:

light.jpg

Last edited:
Gruson awesome display!

This is a really tough question because depending on who I happen to be looking at at the time is my favorite! I'd have to say I'm particuarly fond of Prophecy Girl Buffy (especially since I managed a quick fix to her eyes), then I'd have to say Oz and Liam right now. But each time I get a new batch of figures I have some new favorites. Guess I'm just taking my old favorites for granted like Spike and GD Buffy!

Definitely a tough question!!!

Without a doubt my 1/4 scale are my prized possesions. Of those, Wolfman has to be my overall favorite. But it is running neck and neck with Hellboy, Logan, and Vampyre.

Well, I would have to say Sauron even though its gonna be at least 1-2 more hours till he gets here, but I say this after seeing him at SDCC. The CT, ML, and the RWOS are also up there for me. I do have a few 12" SS figures and the Freddy figure from new nightmare is my fave of those.

Mine is the 1/4 Dracula (color version) hands down. An amazing piece. If anyone doesn't have it you should try to find one.

Cream o' the Crop

It's my 1/4 scale Dracula. Andy rules.

Those running a close tie for second will probably surprise you: Fritz and the London After Midnight Vampyre in 1/6. Those are the guys who spend the most time on display and the least time hibernating in their boxes. All of these are the color versions.

Andy's Dracula will never see the inside of his box again...

I know its an incredibly hard question, for me if i could afford it I KNOW it would be the Sideshow Aline Queen Bust, but right now it would have to be my Medicom Vader then my Soveriegn Studios Indiana Jones fig.(his work is AMAZING)

My 1/6 Willow Vampy of course

I just bought her today and she is fab.
Her face, clothes everything is perfect.

My favorite Sideshow I'd say is Nazi Kroenen in first with The Creature from the Black Lagoon and Blackbeard tying for second.
Of all my 1/6 figures, it's a tie between BBI Bob Chapman U2 Pilot and DID Black Watch 42nd Royal Highlander Regiment in first. Second would be Dragon's Navy SEAL Stan and my Nick Fury custom.

Since I dont have the Creature (Come SS bring forth the 1/4!) Nazi Kroenen 1/6 all the way! Such a bad ass figure.

As for 1/4 hmmmmm.

1/6 favorites: Nazi kroenen; monty python's black knight; thunderball
1/4 favorites: Dr. Doom (still to come); wolfman
1/6 statue: uruk hai swordsman

My centre piece figure is the Premium Dracula. My favourite, 1/6th wise, is The Creature from the Black Lagoon, with Blackbeard a close second.

My favourite that I've seen so far is the 1/6 Nazi Kroenen which is closely followed by the 1/6 SSC excl. Hellboy

Gruson said:
Hellboy 1/4 is nice! Oh, I like your icon Andy!

My "gem" is my Cinemaquette Arnold from Terminator 3. It's an incredible piece and very realistic.

Next would be the Queen Aliens bust. Here they are in my display room:

light.jpg

Gruson that is freekin amazing, I mean your set up and display is simply breathtaking! where did you get those pillars for the 1/4 scales? and those shelves?
again, thats...WOW

Back