BOBA FETT fan club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetayourself

Freaked Out
Reaction score
boba will be my TOP SS 1/4 scale peice with vader 2nd. When o when are we gonna see this guy in 1/4 scale in all his bounty hunter glory.
Exclusive Version .......... hmm! han in Carbon freeze will do nicely

re

It will after go a long way to beat the Attakus one. That and Jabba are probably the best pieces they have done.

the boba

Quote "It will after go a long way to beat the Attakus one"

as No body has seen SideShows interpretation of boba fett YET,
that is an open question

I agree based on what I saw at SDCC of SS's Star Wars 1/4 premium figures I believe that SS's Boba Fett (if ever announced) would knock the socks off any of the others. :lsvader

John :vader

I am really hoping it will be a "maquette" release and be as detailed as Predator!

:)

Just by reviewing SS's previous work, their Fett is going to be amazing! In any form! :ccheerlea

With all of the accessories that Fett has, I think he will have to be expensive to be done properly. A 1/4 maquette would be great!

I hope SS has a good pose on their Fett, I don't like the leaned back pose of the Attakus Fett and the pose of the proto of the GG Fett doesn't look that great either.

I would think sideshow would have the exclusive be either a RotJ or ESB version. Like what they just did with the 7 of 9 figure. Red gauntlets=RotJ, green=ESB.

I think Boba would be perfect for the SS 1/4 PF line with the flight suit, armor, helmet, wookie braids, etc. I also don't care for any of the Fett's that are currently out or the "turn your head and cough" Fett coming from GG.

Agreed Boba would be a key member of the 1/4 PF SW releases. Please don't release him as a maquette - I can do without forking out $1000 dollars for him!

:r2d2line

I think that Sideshow could pretty much charge whatever they wanted if they produced a polystone Han in carbonite to go along with the exclusive Fett, and we would all pay it. A typical polystone figure goes for about $125, right? Let's also assume that the 1/4 Fett would be pretty intricate as far as the costume goes... so maybe somewhere between Vader and Grievous in price. Maybe $400? So if an exclusive Fett with frozen Han cost $550 or so, would you pay for it? My other question is: would Sideshow's licensing contract allow them to produce a 1/4 scale polystone Han in the first place? Not sure how all that legal stuff works.

Fett

Mini-Rock said:
I think Boba would be perfect for the SS 1/4 PF line with the flight suit, armor, helmet, wookie braids, etc. I also don't care for any of the Fett's that are currently out or the "turn your head and cough" Fett coming from GG.

Does anyone Have a link for the "Turn your head and cough" Fett???

wizard_weekend.jpg

Buttmunch said:
I would think sideshow would have the exclusive be either a RotJ or ESB version. Like what they just did with the 7 of 9 figure. Red gauntlets=RotJ, green=ESB.

Yeah, that actually makes a lot more sense than a Carbonite Han in terms of the expense involved in adding him. Fett looks significanly different in ROTJ than he does in the ESB. I definitely would go for the ESB Fett. I prefer his subdued look from that film.

Eh. I can go with either one since he didn't do much in either film anyway. I think either would make an awesome 1/4 statue. :)

Every time I see that GG Boba, I get the feeling he's directing traffic. Maybe I'll get the Attakus Boba someday, provided I can get used to his pose.

Back