• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Sideshow THING INTERNATIONAL EX. - MINT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Sideshow Thing Premium Format - INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE (with pants and boots.) I need one in mint conditon with the original color box and brown shipper from Sideshow. If you have an leads, PM me or post. I am willing to buy it or trade my SS Thing Ex. for it.

Last edited:
Re: WTB/WTT: Sideshow THING INTERNATION EX. - MINT

Mods, can you edit the title to say "INTERNATIONAL" EX. ? (I hate misspelling errors.)

Seeing how the Thing PFs aren't selling as well as many would hope, I figured someone MIGHT be willing to let there's go for below retail. Like I said earlier, I'm even willing to trade my Thing EX. for it. The Thing EX. is phenomenal and I almost hesitate to trade it, BUT curiosity might get the best of me if the deal is right........Actually........*looks at Thing PF with its mouth open and bearing teeth*..........I don't know if I want to make a trade or not!

Seriously guys, is P!tu the only one who bought this?!?! There has to be more of you!! This piece is not that bad looking!!

Alright, customizerwannabe that's enough from you! :lol j/k

Once I get my International Ex., P!tu and I will start a "Roll Call" and guess what, we'll be the only one's with the privilege to be on it! :rotfl

a two person 'roll call'?

sounds.................... fun? :banana:banana:horror

wouldn't you like to know :naughty :lol:lol:lol

Oh, I see how it is.....So it's like that? Where's Chris? Get Chris over here to back me up. Somebody? Anybody? :lol

And BTW, on a minor side note, does anybody have a International EX. Thing PF available? :rotfl

If there's anyone out there who's got one, now is the time to let me know because I've been eyeing the Sideshow Website lately. (I might give in to temptation and get one if no one else has one for sale (thanks to the help of a friend named "gift card".) I'd much rather spend the money with a member here though. Please someone PM me.

I have lowered the price on my Exclusive in the For Sale forum.

What can I say. I have faith in the International PF. :cool:

I'm starting a countdown. If I don't find one within the next few days, I'll be buying it from Sideshow next week. I can't handle the wait! :horror :rotfl

I'm starting a countdown. If I don't find one within the next few days, I'll be buying it from Sideshow next week. I can't handle the wait! :horror :rotfl

Alright everyone, Friday is the day. If anyone owns an International Version that is willing to sell, please let me know. If not, I'm ordering the "big guy" through Sideshow on Friday.

So I didn't order this from Sideshow yet......I just read that Sideshow will include a free Spooktacular decoder with all orders made in October (while supplies last.) So if I wait a week or so, I can save myself from buying the WHOLE Spooktacular Kit. Thus the "clock" has been reset. Let me know if anyone of you are willing to part with an International Thing PF. There's 6 days 23 hours 59 seconds left......*tick toc*.......

Back