What would you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Electronic

Burtonite
Reaction score
Doom is awesome!! And so is daydreaming about which Marvel figure should be next to follow in Doom's footsteps! What other Marvel character should come in Doom size next?

I'm hoping for Galactus :naughty

Most definitely Hulk as soon as possible.

I also want to see Spidey, Thor, Rogue, and Phoenix. Somewhere along the line I wouldn't mind seeing Wolvie revisited in costume this time.

Now that I think about it, the list can go on and on.

Yeah, there are tons of choices for me but my first choices would be...

Hulk
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Cap
Thor
Iron Man
Moon Knight
Spidey
Black Widow
Emma Frost (Especially after seeing 7 of 9)
Doc Oc
Night Crawler
Bulleye
Daredevil

In no particular order!

And get that DC license dammit so I can get Superman, Batman, Lobo, Power Girl and Wonder Woman.

Captain America. Then we can talk about the rest of the line.
I know the 1/4 scale portrait figures are planned to be produced in low numbers but it does seem odd that they haven't offered a real "grabber" early on like Spiderman, costumed Wolverine or Captain America. Dr. Doom is a step towards the very popular but I still think they could sell a whole bunch more of one of the more requested hero's and maybe expand the base for this type of figure. Of course I might be wrong and making a bunch of any of these may not really fit there plans anyway.
I will buy Cap if he's ever offered and I haven't really seen anything else yet that's been done I'd commit to.

When it comes to mixed media, I think Dr. Strange would be incredibly visually appealing...

Hulk is #1 on my list. I was interested in the Thing, but the Movie version didnt cut it for me.. I am more interested in the 70's and 80's costumes.. Other characters I would be interested in seeing made... Conan, Spidey (back suit and OG), Juggernaut, Iron Man, Venom.. The list can go on and on.. :family

I think Dr. Strange is a great character and he hasn't been over done like say, Hulk or Wolverine have. Imagine a cape with a wire so it can billow out behind him, and maybe a plastic rod so he can hover over an Eye of Amagamatto...?

I think they've concentrated on movie related characters (but not depictions) so far. With that in mind, maybe Ghost Rider next?

I would like a 1/4 Spider-Man! I'm actually surprised that he wasn't one of the first two or three done. (Maybe they are waiting to release him alongside the third movie.)

Outside of any X-men

#1 Thor followed by Captain America, Hawkeye and maybe as a baddie - Mephisto

Spider-man to go with Green Goblin
Hulk
Thor
Thing
Juggernauth
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Dare Devil and of course Bullseye.

Bullseye said:
Spider-man to go with Green Goblin
Hulk
Thor
Thing
Juggernauth
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Dare Devil and of course Bullseye.

...kinda already have Colossus...(X-Men vs Sentinel)

Conan anyone? :rolleyes:

What do I want................................................................................

How about a couple more Marvel pre orders soon!!

Some sneak peaks were released on Statue forum and I got to say they look awesome. So come on SS we need some more announcements!!!

Lemme see here, what would I want........... Oh yeah! I remember.......

HULK!!!!!

After that, I'd like to have these few as well:

1/4 scale Spiderman
1/4 scale Juggernaut
1/4 scale Colossus perhaps?

Can't think of any more, as it would just depend on the look of the
statue of the character. I'm not dying for any but 1/4 scale HULK.

Andy - Make it happen - soon - please!? :bow :crying

JS :D

Back