Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL - spot-on impression

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
sarah-palin-1.jpg
tina_fey2.jpg

direct NBC link

Watching it now, Tina nailed it.

I heard on radio that Tina Fey is being brought back to SNL just to do the Sarah Palin parts.

I checked, the clip hasn't hit youtube yet.

yahoo news link

Phelps hosting, in monologue now, which looks like a train wreck about to happen. The guy can't speak... or act, but I don't fault him for that.

Last edited:
I just ran and turned on the TV in time to see her say, "Live from New York, it's Saturday night!"

Guess I'll have to wait for it to show up on Youtube...

Very funny. Tina Fey is quite talented, hope she does a lot more Palin impressions (which would require that Palin flub and stumble more in the media, which I don't really want to see).

That was awesome. Spot-on impersonation.

Also, Tina Fey is much more attractive physically and as an individual than Palin.

Wow...that is really a GREAT Palin impression by Tina Fey. She not only has that Northern tone down but she also looks like Palin as well.

Great job and funny too! :rock

That was one of the funnier things that SNL has done in recent years. But Michael Phelps hosting? I hate this stunt casting crap.

"I can see Russia from my House!" :lol :lol :lol

That was amazing. I really hope that we get more Tina Fey as Palin on SNL but not as a VP portrayal. :D

I don't even watch SNL anymore due to how far from grace I personally feel it fell so thanks for the heads up.

They asked Palin about this and she said it was hilarious. And she mentioned that she once dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween.

Back