Did someone say Cave Troll AP???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many NBRFB Cave Troll AP's that just shipped out from SS do you think there are out there? :naughty

Only two that I know of! :joy

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

And of course the gratuitous shot of the Cave Troll "Jangly Danglies"..........

IMG_3267.jpg

PS: I love these old boxes that had space between the shipping box and the picture box. They come with Styrofoam corners, they always arrived in better condition, and the pic box was almost always mint.

Jew

congrats .....

.... its safe to assume the only thing different from APs and the rest of the run is the writing on the bottom of the base correct?

congrats .....

.... its safe to assume the only thing different from APs and the rest of the run is the writing on the bottom of the base correct?

That and the fact that they increase the horse power of any car they are in by 50!

They are hand sculpted by Jamie himself and hand airbrushed by only the best in the business. Then they are hand delivered to Peter Jackson, NLC and the Tolkien estate where they much be signed off by each. Then they are super heated to 10,000 deg kelvin and then flash frozen in liquid nitrogen to make them indestructible to anything but adamantium. Once all that is done they are ready for shipping to the SS warehouse where they await one of only a select few collectors that have been screened for worthiness by a panel of 50 movie industry professionals, top sculptors, and Simon, Paula, and Randy. Once you have successfully made the cut you then have to take a psychological screening, hair and urine test, polygraph, and DNA profile. Once you have made it past the barrage of tests you finally then get to be put in a raffle for one of only a few slots. Then an only then are you worthy of owning a Cave Troll Artist Proof.

That and the fact that they increase the horse power of any car they are in by 50!

They are hand sculpted by Jamie himself and hand airbrushed by only the best in the business. Then they are hand delivered to Peter Jackson, NLC and the Tolkien estate where they much be signed off by each. Then they are super heated to 10,000 deg kelvin and then flash frozen in liquid nitrogen to make them indestructible to anything but adamantium. Once all that is done they are ready for shipping to the SS warehouse where they await one of only a select few collectors that have been screened for worthiness by a panel of 50 movie industry professionals, top sculptors, and Simon, Paula, and Randy. Once you have successfully made the cut you then have to take a psychological screening, hair and urine test, polygraph, and DNA profile. Once you have made it past the barrage of tests you finally then get to be put in a raffle for one of only a few slots. Then an only then are you worthy of owning a Cave Troll Artist Proof.

:rotfl:rotfl THAT is a killer sales pitch:clap
I, too, will become one of the annointed on Monday

Its part but I wouldn't against a friend. Thats just me though.

Thanks for your support Josh...but he and I weren't quite friends enough to let that factor in and that's okay. Were I in his shoes, I'd most likely not be quite friends enough as well and taken that puppy away from him. :naughty
All is well.

Back