Is there a paypal/ebay code?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recieved a coupon from ebay for a 10% discount if u pay by paypal....its a 10 yr. celebration thingy....got a card and everything..... :cool:

I dont recall a coupon that allowed you 10% off. There was one floating around a couple of months back that llowed you up to 25 dollars off but as most people have said, that has long expired.

I think this was posted on the old forum (by Fatwallet?):

I just received this coupon in the mail today. Although the certificate is personalized, the coupon code is very generic so I assume it is multiple use by anyone.

Details:
1. Shop for items where PayPal is accepted
2. Bid or Buy It Now
3. Pay using your paypal account
4. Enter offer code during checkout.

The offer code is "CELEBRATE-2". It expires September 18, 2005. Time to go shopping... good luck! I searched to make sure this isn't a repost. If so, please forgive me. Be kind and have fun!

Max of $25 off!

I haven't tried it yet, so I can not say whether it actually works.

goliath said:
I think this was posted on the old forum (by Fatwallet?):

I just received this coupon in the mail today. Although the certificate is personalized, the coupon code is very generic so I assume it is multiple use by anyone.

Details:
1. Shop for items where PayPal is accepted
2. Bid or Buy It Now
3. Pay using your paypal account
4. Enter offer code during checkout.

The offer code is "CELEBRATE-2". It expires September 18, 2005. Time to go shopping... good luck! I searched to make sure this isn't a repost. If so, please forgive me. Be kind and have fun!

Max of $25 off!

I haven't tried it yet, so I can not say whether it actually works.
Yeah, that's the new one...I just got that in the mail yesterday! :flag

Paypal coupon

What is the percentage of Discount? 10% with a max discount of $25???

Any help would be nice :vader

Last edited:
FlyAndFight said:
I wish I would have known about this earlier. I won a big auction on Friday... :banghead

Yep me too, shame on me for not asking. :pow

I have that 10% Coupon in front of me now, hmm let's see what I could use on ebay now....

Back