Better GG Biker Scout and Speeder Bike Statue pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

THESE PICS NOW SHOW HE HAS HIS GUN IN HAND!!! :banana

actionfigurexpress_1842_22966963.GIF

actionfigurexpress_1842_23018766.GIF

actionfigurexpress_1842_23083213.GIF

I am still on the fence about that base, I guess we'll see once Vader arrives. :dunno

The more I look at the base it looks like the floor in the Death Star hanger, maybe he is hanging out waiting for his transport down to the surface of Endor :idea

Tell ya what, with only 1500 being produced, don't order yours, and I WILL:) I really don't mind helping you out, really. If this goes the way of the GG sandtrooper, I think you should definitely not order...heh heh, and I'll sell you one later when you come to your senses:) This is a preorder guys, everyone bitching out "size" needs to remember that this is a prototype and nothing more......relax.

RE: great pics

I think it looks great. I may have preferred the scout biker actually riding the speeder bike, but it's an interesting pose with nice lines. The edition size is really nice also. I like the base, it is plain but it's mirror like finish appears to reflect the statue. I think GG did a great job with this one. Not into GG, but this one is changing my mind to the dismay of my wallet.

Re: RE: great pics

check out the CIII pics at Sirsteve's site, the bike is UNBELIEVEABLY awesome......

Rick I agree saw the pics of the bike!:thud WOW the detail it has is just awesome.

This rocks!

As much as I would prefer the Biker Scout riding the bike, there is something about this that has great appeal.

I just really like it.

re

I think on reflection it gives the clones a more 'human' feel, and this look deviates from them being mere automatons. You can just imagine some GG employee adopting that pose on the bonnet of his car during his or her lunchbreak.

Re: re

I'm really worried that GG is going to raise the ES of this piece. I've read comments from many people who think this will go the way of the Dewback and they are buying many of them. It will go up, but only if the ES is 1500. If it's 3000 or more, then they will be around for a while. That's fine with me, as I'm getting one either way.

I'm going to end every post I make about this piece by adding: make a new base!:lol

Bob and Adam are both already sold out of this piece!! Hope everybody got theirs!

re

I think we have to live with the fact that a base of the Endor forest will not be joining the statue. I am a happy bunny about this one now...black and sleek base or not.

Actually I think Adam still has some. I just checked and the Order button is still there... :dance

It is gone with us too.

We just sold that last one not too long ago.

I am looking forward to this one for sure.

I sold threw on what I thought was a reasonable amount. I dont know how the allocations are going to fall on this one so it is best to play it safe and not have to cancel an order.

I hate the base but after seeing the C3 pics I'm so happy I preorder one. The detail on the bike is amazing and the pose is unusual and intriguing.
I still don't understand how that one leg is going to hold the entire piece up though. If you think your Balrog's tail is drooping imagine what this piece is going to do.
I'm bound to be wrong on that one *I hope*

I still don't understand how that one leg is going to hold the entire piece up though. If you think your Balrog's tail is drooping imagine what this piece is going to do.

I don't think GG pieces are made of polystone so I think you wont have that problem.

Back