Galadriel's Mirror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDTM

Fell Beast Tamer
Reaction score
I had an idea back when Lady Galadriel was first listed to finish the piece by creating her Mirror. I wanted to see the size of the base to see if it would the Mirror could be set close enough to her to actually look like she could be pouring the water in. From the pics I've seen, I think it could work.

What do you guys think? Would that be something folks who own the statue would like to see?

I would ABSOLUTELY want one!

If it looked like her mirror and was the appropriate dimensions...I wouldn't even care if I could get it to sit as close to her as it 'should' be....I just WANT ONE!!! :rock

I still can't believe the chose a pose with her pouring....and nothing to pour into! :horror

RickDTM said:
What do you guys think? Would that be something folks who own the statue would like to see?

I don't have the statue, but I have a feeling that would be huge around here. :)

me too!!

i would like one too!! make one! make more!!
for all of us!!

ed

that's a big YES! I think SSW should have made Galadriel with her mirror.

I have the Lady waiting for me to open at home! :galadriel

mirror, mirror...

they should have but they were too scared of the price? come on!! for an extra $35-50 $? please....if its makes it aesthetically better, why not?

the lladro galadriel looks fantastic esp with the mirror. this one would be awesome!

Re:

Oh hell to the yes!

But like many have said... only if we can get one also! hehe.. that would be too much of a tease!

I think this would work with even keeping Galadriel's base in tact by form fitting the mirror's base so it fits tight and snug with G's base.

And I would have to have one.

Rick, you would probably get at least a few hundred requests just from the board members here

Just do it

John

Back