Captain Antilles is the next 12" Star Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a feeling it would be someone like that.
After Vader and the Stormtrooper I thought they were going to start rolling. Man that came to a halt fast. Oh, well.

Last edited:
All those Cap'n Antilles fans are having a banner month... first there was the Diplomatic Mission dio and now this... :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with ever doing Captain Antilles, but at this point, I'd say if it's not Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2 or Grand Moff Tarkin, it's time to move on from A NEW HOPE. When it was the core I enjoyed it because a fair number were firsts like Old Ben, Vader, Stormies, but getting into 5 second characters from the same movie feels like bad timing, do these guys later after hitting on ESB. Empire really needs figures, just Han and Luke is pretty dull, Leia and Lando from ESB would be great additions to the line.

Like Maulfan says, there really is nothing wrong with Captain Antilles and i'll probably be getting on, but it would be amazing if sideshow got to work on a Chewbacca :chew........come on Sideshow, get to work on the walking carpet!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with him and maybe its just because he followed Stormy and Vader that he seems so boring.

Well, no one can really complain that ANH isn't getting enough attention anymore, can they? It's been one after another from that film hasn't it? (Not complaining mind you).

Considering that recent dio, this one's not too much of a surprise. And Protozauis brough up an interesting thought...I too have to wonder if there was a "Rebel Trio" on the planning boards similar to the Endor on and they decided to spilt them up instead. Who would the third one be? Maybe the green-clad honor guard (as seen in the Throne room ceremony) or maybe General Dodonna in his trendy duster :)....

It's nice to see all of the ANH focus and if that's going to continue for a bit, i hope we see some Cantina aliens soon...or a Tusken Raider.

Back