Leia Lifesize

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Even though this is a Sideshow forum, I still believe this deserves a notable mention.

I am recovered mostly from a surgery I had, and got this massive piece out of the box. No place to put it yet, but I couldn't just leave it in the box, it took up too much room.

And the pics aren't great, the paint is much nicer looking than what is shown, do to bad lighting.

Last edited:
Ok guys, this is already close to belonging in the Sandbox, and this is a real collectible thread! Be mature...

Ok guys, this is already close to belonging in the Sandbox, and this is a real collectible thread! Be mature...

Says the poster named Cummins. I had to, sorry.

Hey, try not to stain that Leia, Spazzy. ;) Glad you're back.

I've had trouble with my MSN account because of my name, and Xbox Live wouldn't let me use my usual username because of their "filters"... :banghead

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, just going with it. My last name has a part that can easily be read as "semen."

Weren't those statues pretty reasonably priced too?

It's cool, but something like that would completely throw off the balance in the look of all my Star Wars collection. It's just too toony. Great piece, but just really out of place for something in my collection.

I've had trouble with my MSN account because of my name, and Xbox Live wouldn't let me use my usual username because of their "filters"... :banghead
Today I had to search for a sexologist for one of our elderly customers (I work in health insurance, so get your mind out of that gutter!). I had the hardest time (contrary to the customer) since most of my searches were blocked.

Anyway, back on topic; I like the idea of these life-sizes, but personally don't like the animated design enough. Though I must note I like her better as a life-size than the statue.
A life-size, non-animated Anakin (ep. 3), however :monkey3

I hope they come out with life-sized versions of some of their other animated stuff. I don't really like Leia enough (either as a character or this particular design) to want to have a life-sized version of her, but it looks very well done and is priced fairly reasonably. Congrats to those who got one.

Back