Anyone else on the Gulf Coast sweating right now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im up in the florida panhandle and have been thru my share of hurricanes. (lucky so far this year) hang tough bro & hope everything turns out ok without a lot of damage.

I'm here in NC and having gone through a few here myself, i've got my fingers crossed for all of you in the path of this storm.

I hope everyone in it's path stays safe. :)

Here in Ohio we're supposed to get storms from it. We need the rain though. Of course it's supposed to happen when I have a ballgame to go to. :(

Ya I heard something around 6 inches this weekend.

I just checked weather.com for my area this weekend and it doesn't look that bad for us. I hope not because I'll won't get home from Cleveland till around 1am and I don't want to drive in storms. :(

I'm here in Houston staring down Hurricane Ike today... anybody else down here with me?

Hi Saintsyn! I'm in 77062 (one of the evacuation zones) so I headed out of Houston into College Station. This one looks to be the big one. I hope you and your family as well as EVERYONE in the Houston/Galveston area stay safe. My worst fear over the past 26 years is coming true I'm afraid :monkey2

Hi Saintsyn! I'm in 77062 (one of the evacuation zones) so I headed out of Houston into College Station. This one looks to be the big one. I hope you and your family as well as EVERYONE in the Houston/Galveston area stay safe. My worst fear over the past 26 years is coming true I'm afraid :monkey2

hope you guys stay safe. watch out on those roads UT.

side bar:...........dont get into any trouble at college station.......them aggies can be mean....:D

hope you guys stay safe. watch out on those roads UT.

side bar:...........dont get into any trouble at college station.......them aggies can be mean....:D

Thanks Barryo!

We have both Longhorns and Aggies in our family. As you can imagine it's hell at family gatherings. :D

We made it safe and the roads weren't bad today. Nothing like Rita from 3 years ago.

Thanks Barryo!

We have both Longhorns and Aggies in our family. As you can imagine it's hell at family gatherings. :D

We made it safe and the roads weren't bad today. Nothing like Rita from 3 years ago.

good to hear. that makes for an interesting mix. my sister graduated from A&M. my brother and i went to UTSA (although not at austin i always kinda thought of myself as a longhorn fan anyway :D)

Good luck everybody!~

How are you doing, saintsyn? My family and I are OK and we are going to return home tomorrow. We called neighbors and friends that stayed and our house and theirs all made it out ok. Although we're going to be without power for a while. Stay safe man!

My wife and I were incredibly lucky. We kept power and only lost a few shingles off of our roof. That was NOT fun. Glad to hear you're okay out there...

Back