treadmill movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kngfu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ran at the gym yesterday (just got back into it=lazy) and my location has treadmills tvs on them. I figured that was for people with no motivation (me) and tried it out for the first time. I turned on the tv and AWESOME...Ghostbusters was on. Then when VH1 started their commercial marathon (9 before I changed the channel) I turned to Spike TV and EMPIRE STRIKES BACK was on. I was done running and late to get home before I knew it. Hope to have that happen again. Does anyone else have any workout movies they use to pass the time?

No but that would probably get me on the treadmill more. Just install a popcorn and drink holder and I'd have it made.

Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

If it were diet pop and popcorn that was lower fat or airpopped, it wouldn't defeat the purpose. Popcorn is actually good for you because of all the fiber and it's filling. It's the stuff we put on it that's bad.

That's why I only put all natural salt and drawn butter on my treadmill popcorn and only add four packets of all natural sugar to my diet coke.

Rocky movies and music are awesome motivational fodder for the treadmill by the way.:rock

That's why I only put all natural salt and drawn butter on my treadmill popcorn and only add four packets of all natural sugar to my diet coke.

Rocky movies and music are awesome motivational fodder for the treadmill by the way.:rock

I did press harder because it was on!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Another Rocky movie the one where he actually wrestles instead of boxes with Hulk Hogan, sorry I get the Rocky movie all mixed up, they kind of blend together for me!

Back