new member , but old reader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orc brute

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi every one just joined the new forum , but i have been following since febuary ,i thought i would join as it has now changed over . i have been an avid collector of weta statues for about 3 years now,i first got the bug in dec 2001 when i saw the first weta statue on the qvc channel it was gandalph the grey and lurtz if i remember correctly, and then i saw the fellowship , and that was that, i have been a fan ever since .ihave had all the weta statues released up to now and sold a lot aswell but you learn by your mistakes , now i am trying to rebuild my collection, so hopfully when i get to know some of the board members you might be able to help me out

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an avid collector of 'poseable' action figures. I've been collecting foe 20 years, but this is my first time joining a forum. I haven't had the chance to speak with many fellow collectors, so this a great place to converse. :dance

Hey, Wookilar8! I'm a Jersey boy, too! (Albeit a transplanted one from NYC via Chicago.)

ir.jpg

Welcome Newbies!! Glad to hagve ya as a member of this great forum!! :fireworks

Welcome!!!

Glad to have you on board! It's going to take some time getting used to this new format, but so happy you decided to sign up and learn with the rest of us! :fireworks

Hello Everyone!
New to board as well, but have followed posts on the old board for the last week or so. I have been collecting the SSW Lord of the Rings line from the start, minus the medallions and environments. I was thrilled when they started to make Buffy figures, and I hope that Sideshow decides to pursue the Angel license as well, but would really be ecstatic if they made some Firefly figures!! I also follow the modern horror line from SS, and loved the Dead figure they made for San Diego CC. I only hope that this zombie is a test shot at seeing if there is interest in Romero Zombies! Just wanted to introduce myself, and let everyone know how exciting it is to be a part of this board!

:wave

Seaward said:
I was thrilled when they started to make Buffy figures, and I hope that Sideshow decides to pursue the Angel license as well, but would really be ecstatic if they made some Firefly figures!! :wave
\

Wow, that could've come directly from my brain!! Love the BtVS line, hope they get the Angel license and would also be ecstatic if they decide to do a Serenity/Firefly line. Course my poor husband wouldn't be thrilled - more figures for me to buy!!

I'm a recent member to the old board so still kind of a newbie myself - glad to see others are new too! :wave

This is probably best as another thread, but Sideshow desperately needs the Firefly license. The line wouldn't be nearly as deep as some others (Unless you really got excited about guest stars), but nine main characters, would be great and could easily have exclusives, like Mal and Zoe during the war, mustachioed Wash, Kaylee from Shindig, Book with his hair out of his ponytail, River in the spacesuit, and a Jayne Cobb polystone statue as made by the mudders would be the perfect centerpiece to the collection. Ah well, one can dream! :drool

Seaward, you go and start that thread so we can discuss it without hijacking this one! Loved all your ideas for Firefly figures! And how about a 1/6 scale Serenity ship too so the crew have a place to go?!! Well, that would probably be a bit expensive! :dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back