Obi-Wan now 1st quater '06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.

* Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - #7141 - Now 1st qtr. 2006
* Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Ex. - #71411 - Now 1st qtr. 2006

Jesse

Fine with me, Kong looks like more of a possibility now.

Expected and actually desired!! This will definitely make things a little easier.

My credit card is crying now because it knows what all comes in the first quarter of 2006 :google

Delays don't bother me...much. I know it'll be worth it when the statue arrives; still, I wouldn't mind if Han, Vader, Ben, and Grievous were all released this month. :D

I HATE delays, as I have no patience. I want them all now.

They are actually much better at keeping announced dates or even have stuff arriving early. No longer the days of Sauron where they pre-order appears 2 years before shipping.

However Vader will be lonely for a while I guess. I'd much prefer to get them close together.

Vader will be lonely? When is Vader due? End of the year right? So prob Dec/Jan. If Obi comes in the 1st Q then that would make it Jan/Feb/Mar somewhere. Thats not too far apart.

JohnyBoo said:
I am thankful for a delay, I need to save up and get new display cases.

:r2d2line

True. I ordered a case for the SS 1/4 Han, so I have it ready when he arrives, and a couple for my GG Clone Wars Maquette's. Still need to find a good one for my MR Palpy Cane and Cloak Clasp.

Back