Your Favorite Scene/Sequence in "The Dark Knight" (contains spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite scene from TDK

• The bank robbery/The Joker's first appearance.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • "How about a magic trick?"

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • In Hong Kong, Batman takes Lau back to Gotham City by force.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • A SWAT car, the Tumbler, an 18-wheeler, and the Bat-Pod = An awesome chase scene.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • The Interrogation scene.

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Nurse Joker and a detonator.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • The social experiment on the Gotham ferries.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman and Joker square off in the Prewitt Building.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon, Dent, and Batman - The finale.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
The maximum amount of poll options is 10, so I had to pare down the choices to what I thought were the scenes most exemplary of badassery (real word). Choosing 9 scenes from a movie chock-full of memorable moments was difficult. Of course, the "Other" option is there if you disagree with the choices, and please tell us which scene deserved your vote.

It's been two months, but TDK is all I can think about (in regards to movies, of course).

I'm going to go with the interrogation scene. About as perfect a dialogue between Batman and Joker could ever possibly be.

Voted for interrogation scene. Perfect dialogue and perfect battle of the minds between two of the strongest minds in Gotham. Really shows the escalation Batman inspired in a negative way.

Was hard though because the ending with Dent/Batman and Gordon pushed the envelope in a comic book film. Couldn't believe we got that scene in a summer blockbuster! Truly gutwrenching and powerful.

I voted for the "Finale" not for the scene with Dent but just how the film ended with Gordon narrorating over Batmans escape. It was one of the best endings i've seen in a while!

I loved all of the other options but the ending was perfect!

The Interrogation scene.

You can't beat having Batman and The Joker sitting down talking face to face. Batman giving a punishing beatdown and The Joker showing no fear.

It was a scene that divided The Dark Knight from other comic book movies.

this one was hard... but I had to pick the interrogation scene... for obviously reasons that evil face stated... but it was hard between the finale between the trinity.

"A SWAT car, the Tumbler, an 18-wheeler, and the Bat-Pod"

It's THE scene to see! It's brilliant. The Joker in the middle of the street as the Bat-Pod speeds straight at him.........Priceless. :cool:

I almost didn't want to include the "How about a magic trick?" option because it was only one part of a larger, more inclusive scene, but it got so many votes!:lol

Back