Seven of Nine Premium Exclusive LE 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both very nice, but why a $25 premium for a different colour uniform?

Surely maroon / black cloth costs no different to make than silver? Think I prefer the silver.

Yeah...silver looks better from what I can tell. I don't see why it'd cost an extra $25 just for the fabric either. :dunno

Kind of sad actually...not like you have the silver and maroon...you just get the maroon color. At least include a different base or a miniature Voyager ship or something. Just my opinion.

You're paying for the exclusivity of it and I don't have a problem with that. Although, I agree that the silver uniform is nicer. Either way, I've ordered one of each and if I decide I don't want both, I'll decide which one I like more when it's time to ship.

Ordered!!!! I like the maroon version, actually I like both versions!

Fritz said:
You're paying for the exclusivity of it and I don't have a problem with that. Although, I agree that the silver uniform is nicer. Either way, I've ordered one of each and if I decide I don't want both, I'll decide which one I like more when it's time to ship.

Yeah...I realize your paying for the exclusivity, but with Doom, SDCC Luke, Vader, Obi and others...at least something included was different. They were essentially the same figure, but an extra piece was included. This is different...there is something extra (maroon uniform), but there is also something missing (silver uniform). I assume you can't change outfits :naughty most likely so it wasn't pratical to include it for most purposes, but something extra should be included IMO.

Example...Elektra...she has two different colors, but price is same all around.

An dark material is harder to see...I'm sure in person the maroon will look better than the photo.

With an edition size of only 200, I don't think the exclusive will last too long. And I actually like the maroon/exclusive one better.

I actually like the maroon uniform better as well. That is the one I ordered although I don't see the $25 price difference. I can't see that it is just because of the exclusivity of it since previous pieces have had same price between exclusive and regular versions.

Regardless, the exclusive is still the one for me.

jdonoho said:
...there is something extra (maroon uniform), but there is also something missing (silver uniform). I assume you can't change outfits :naughty most likely so it wasn't pratical to include it for most purposes, but something extra should be included IMO...

I guess it's like the Punisher Exclusive. I agree though, I would like to see something extra with the exclusives not a different outfit.

Although I wouln't mind changing the outfits from one to the other as long as it was sculpted accurately. :drool ;)

The corset structure is present on the sculpture, visible through the uniform, along with every borg implant remaining on this Voyager beauty. The figure is cast in heavy-weight polystone, and is complete with a Star Trek: Voyager insignia styled base, and each base bottom is printed with the edition size info.
:blissy

71281_press01-001.jpg

If this was at SDCC the edition size of the exclusive would've been increased to 750 by the end of the weekend. :p

Damn....Talk about an impulse purchase....I just ordered the Exclusive one...
But I actually do like the maroon one a bit more! She si pretty hot looking. :drool

In for one of each as well. She also looked pretty hot in a blue suit that she wore on the show as well...

Any bets on the number of non-exclusive version? 2,000? Less than 3,000 I'd think.

Remeber Dave has the banner linked to the exclusive version so if are thinking about ordering the exclusive click the banner.

SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!

I am not a trekkie, so I don't really know the answer to this; but her hands to appear to be a bit awkward right? :dunno

Back