PS3 or 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PS3 or 360 which do you preffer

• PS3

Votes: 50 50.5%

Votes: 49 49.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 all the way. Although I do play my 360 from time to time.

xbox-360-logo.jpg

Both systems are have their strengths and weaknesses and I enjoy both of them.

Oh and if this thread turns into a system bash fest which I have a feeling it will I will lock it down.

360 by a mile.

I have both...one is a gaming system and the other a blu ray player.

I think its funny that some people are convinced that one is so much better than the other.

I think its funny that some people are convinced that one is so much better than the other.

I just base my opinion on my exp using both systems. It's my opinion and I am sure others have theirs. It's not "fact" by any means and neither is anyone elses opinion.

well 360 does rockout on online gameplay ps3 has better games....

I bought my PS3 primarily for the BD player, so I voted ps3.

Is Xbox getting a BD add on??

I just base my opinion on my exp using both systems. It's my opinion and I am sure others have theirs. It's not "fact" by any means and neither is anyone elses opinion.

Sorry, I didn't mean it as a criticism or to direct it at you (if it seemed that way). I just think its funny that there is such a big divide and people have a strong opinion about which one is better. You don't usually find people so divided over pepsi and coke or McDonalds and Burger King.

While we're on the topic (sorta)...I have a really dumb question...can you play a Blu-Ray movie with a PS3 on a regular TV or does it have to be an HDTV?

I bought my PS3 primarily for the BD player, so I voted ps3.

Is Xbox getting a BD add on??

nothing confirmed yet, but i would bet it's in the pipeline.

and my vote is 360. more exclusive A+ games and a robust online system.

Cool, I figure I might as well start buying Blu-Ray discs instead of DVD's, but didn't want to waste my money by not being able to watch them. I'm slowly joining the rest of the century. :lol

PS3 for me. I own all the big 3 and a PSP but my PS3 is where it's at for me. Besides I ain't down with paying for XBOX Live. But if I played games with the "brotherhood" I can see the appeal. Also my 360 is annoying loud and I am just waiting for the RROD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back