Palin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
1%20Palin%20Super%20Hero%20SM.jpg

....she needs lots of guns and a moose head to be accurate.

Sweet! About the best thiong about any of our candidates this election is that we may possibly have a good-looking VP.

I got emailed a pic of her in a leather mini that she looked pretty good in. Unfortunately, it was one of those candidiate smearing emails (it was anti-Obama) that I find to be part of the lies and not part of the solution.

But she looked GOOD!

I'll see if I can drum up that pic.

Edit - this is more reason to vote in this election than any candidate has actually come up with...what a sad testiment to the state of politics.

Maybe the Palin we saw at the convention was also a fake? :lol

Do you guys actually think she's attractive or is it just that she's attractive in the context of those stony old gargoyles that usually populate Congress and the White House?

If she passed you at the mall would you do a double take?

Do you guys actually think she's attractive or is it just that she's attractive in the context of those stony old gargoyles that usually populate Congress and the White House?

If she passed you at the mall would you do a double take?

I find her attractive, but I can't stand her voice at all.

I certainly do not find her to be a hag or anything.

That picture is fake?

Damn.

I guess it takes all kinds, but I can't really see anyone noticing her in line at the Gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back