360 rumour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I think we should all get together and play H3 that weekend because it is kind of the 1st anniversary of the gang getting together.

First off,

it's spelled RUMOR !!!!! :rock:rock

As if that wasn't enough, Microsoft will be announcing twelve new game titles exclusive to the 360, all of which are codenamed, but the rumor source confirms Assassins Creed 2, Mass Effect 2, a new Conker title, a new Rare shooter and two new Halo games are in the mix. Phew!

If the RARE shooter is Goldeneye, I'm going to wet myself. Mass Effect 2 sounds awesome.

check the source dictionary (the British dictionary not the bastardised American version) :lol :p

https://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=rumour

https://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=rumour

Even Hulk knows the truth
iPhone_Hulk_Smash.jpg

I think all of those things are possible. It just makes me wonder though why they wouldn't have delayed the big price drop to announce it during something like that.

Well, G4 is saying it's fake and they have nothing like that planned to air.

Then again--I doubt they have a schedule of what they're going to air next week, they only have two good shows.

I don't watch regular TV very much, basically just shows off the internet. But yesterday I watched Terminator on Fox and they had an American version of the Japanese Human Tetris game--seriously, what's up with that stuff. Like those Japanese shows on G4 that are so popular, it's weird.

I think all of those things are possible. It just makes me wonder though why they wouldn't have delayed the big price drop to announce it during something like that.

Announcing the price drop prior will open more flood gates when the new titles are released. People are already amped at the price drop, so when the titles are released it will give people even more reason to buy the system or even upgrade theirs. Plus this is the start of Xmas shopping for most people so they are keeping and holding their interest over the PS3.

Back