• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Triad Toys Enforcer White Suit Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josette

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is probably going to be extremely hard to find, but I'm looking to purchase this set, if anyone has it and is willing to part with it. Would like it to be complete.

I can pay by paypal or money order, either one.

I just purchased the last one by paypal....hopefully. Thanks for alerting me!

That was fast. I would have liked to get another set of whites.

That was fast. I would have liked to get another set of whites.

You can try contacting outlandcollectibles, when I bought mines it was the last one. He mentioned that he was able to get more in but don't now when. To find out yesterday on his site he got 3 in stock but sold out again. Give them a call, I asked if he had a black kit for sale and he did so he put it on his site so I could order it.

I have all 3 sets (Black Cloth, Black Leather & White formal) on a figure. Is this what you're talking about?

The outfits are all triad, head is Customized Hot Toys Bale and everything else custom.

I think I have 1 more White Outfit(jacket & pants only)remaining, if anyone still wants one.

FormalCleric1.jpg

GUNTANACLERIC1.jpg

DRESSCLERIC2.jpg

how much for the black cloth ?

I think I only have a white outfit remaining. The figure with the 3 outfits is up for sale elsewhere.
I was just mentioning that I had an extra white outfit, because thats what a few people were looking for.

You can PM me if you have questions.

Back