HELP! MIssed The Speeder Bike! HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigdaddyrob

OK pees :p I totally dropped the ball on this one, everything has been going crazy ariound here and I just went to Bob's were I had totally forgottent o finsih my order and they are all gone...everywhere. Anyone help a brother out, links places whatever I am trying not to pull a " dewback" on this one.

So in my most humble snivalling voice....

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Re: HELP! MIssed The Speeder Bike! HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDR Actionfigureexpress.com still has them for $179.99, hope that helps.

Thanks Guys, Once again you come to my rescue. Got one thru actionfigureexp.... :toast Next time I think about waiting a day...smack me :thwak

Thank you very much everybody!

I've now got mine on order! :yay

I missed out on the Dewback, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna
let something like that ever happen again. Order now think later!

JS :wave

This is going to be one awesome statue, plus its going to be a conversation piece just because it appears the bike is floating.

do they charge when u pre-order? or when shipped?

Just when they ship Tareq ~ Glad you made it to JS! I don't want to have another Dewback Exp! either lol

BDR you can try your luck with Entertainment Earth Biker Scout

What are entertainment earth like to deal with? eg: prices, shipping (I'm in the uk), service etc... as I've not used them before.
I missed the fireside preorder aswell and I've gotta have this one!!!!!

Gunner1973 the shipping rates to the UK from EE are steep (100$ for speederbike).

Forbidden Planet in the UK have him for pre-order at £139-99 Sept 2005 delivery is cheap.

re

i Missed it too, adam sent me an e mail saying he'd just put it up, by the time the link was active it was all gone :(
I think when it first ships i can get it for a decent price, like the dewback at first was cheap but nows climbing!
Fingers crossed for big al!?
:p

Re: re

ALLL!!!! Hey budddy , try actionfigureexpress.com, got mine there for a good price. Wish I could have bought from one of ours but to slow :p Good Luck buddy!

Just noticed fireside has this up for preorder again. I've got mine!!! WooHoo!!

Thanks for the advice richpg, I thought that shipping from entertanment earth was a bit steep. Fireside charge half that amount!! I've recently preordered the Sandtrooper busts as well as the speederbike from fireside and this is is the first time i've used them so I hope they are as good as everyone says!
I work in London and I often go and have a look in Forbidden Planet. They are a bit short of Gentle Giant busts at the moment but they do have the Chewbacca, C3PO, and Sandtrooper on dewback statues if anyone is interested.

You're right. There's no way it's going to be that low.
For now, the ES is TBD, but I do recall that 1500 number being talked about.

Yeah, I'm thinking it will now be 3000. GG tends to keep their ES's low, and 3000 would be considered high for them on this type of piece.

re

Just noticed fireside has this up for preorder again. I've got mine!!! WooHoo!!
Hey gunner, tried them yesterday and they had 0, tried today and got one, :banana just hope the godfather delivers.
cheers for the heads up rob, but i think its cheaper through bob, have one from Mike too just in case, same with the helmets!
:p

1500 was the number put out by GG as the edition size of the Speeder Bike statue. General G was a TBD, I know some dealers wanted to make sure they were getting their numbers before placing them up for pre sale.

according to forbidden plants website they say GG maquette is ES 2500 and scout/speeder ES 1500

LINK

Back