Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to make this so fans of the show can speak their minds and say what they think. I personally loved the 1st episode and cannot wait 'til the next one.

I thought Ron Pearlman and Katie Segal were great along with the cast leader Charlie Hunnam. I can't wait to see what goes down this season.

Has anyone else watched this yet and like it?

I saw it.

It took me a season and a half to get into The Shield, and this one seems like it will also be tough for me to get into.

I'm not feeling it from just the pilot.

yeah, i REALLY liked the first ep, which i didn't expect to. not really into the biker gang mentality, but this one hooked me.

and i agree Ron Perlman was awesome!
:rock

I didn't instantly like it, but I'll watch a few episodes to see where it goes. It might grow on me.

I saw the first episode and thought it rocked! Cant wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Katie Sagal definitely had the MILF thing going on in the first episode...especially wearing the wifebeater.:monkey5

Pilot was pretty good. Enough to get me to watch the first few episodes and decide if I'll keep on watching.

Katie Sagal definitely had the MILF thing going on in the first episode...especially wearing the wifebeater.:monkey5

Pilot was pretty good. Enough to get me to watch the first few episodes and decide if I'll keep on watching.

Indeed she did. :monkey5

saw it last night. thought it was good and maybe has some potential. i will give it a few more shows to see where its going. katie sagal makes a badass biker mama....:D

Spoiler Spoiler:

saw it last night. thought it was good and maybe has some potential. i will give it a few more shows to see where its going. katie sagal makes a badass biker mama....:D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, episode two rocked! I can't wait for the 3rd episode! I hardly ever get into a show on the first ep but this one hooked me.

Woot! Glad I found this thread!

Man, this may be the best show that FX has produced next to "Rescue Me". The show is just damned amazing and of course Ron P. is the shiznitz!!!! Can't wait to see this season unravel. Just a killer story and eveything overall.

Does anyone know the timeline of the show? Can't see to place it in either the '90s or '00s.

Woot! Glad I found this thread!

Man, this may be the best show that FX has produced next to "Rescue Me". The show is just damned amazing and of course Ron P. is the shiznitz!!!! Can't wait to see this season unravel. Just a killer story and eveything overall.

Does anyone know the timeline of the show? Can't see to place it in either the '90s or '00s.

i would think it takes place in the '00s.

maybe i was sheltered, but i don't remember ever hearing about meth (something SAMCRO kept out of Charming, pissing the Nords off) until a few years ago.

Meth has ALWAYS been huge in Central Cali and it's been moving north & south for awhile. Fresno is like the Meth capitol. When I was stationed down there, all it was on the local news was Meth busts, just left and right. So pretty much from Bakersfield to Stockton is Meth country.

Gotta find Charming! Wikipedia is my friend!

That sounds cool:
The family drama is loosely based on Shakespeare's Hamlet; with Clay in the role of King Claudius, Gemma as a Gertrude figure, and Jax standing in for Prince Hamlet himself. Narratively, the Sons are prototypical antiheroes.

I guess "Charming" is around the Oakland/East Bay area, as the Mayans are Oakland-based and the One-Niners (From "The Shield"!!) are from the East Bay. Maybe a town closer to the Nevada border or a little south.

Last edited:
I loved the new episode. :rock This is the only show on fx that ever hooked me. I never cared for any of their other shows.

Next weeks ep looks crazy! There's alot of crap going down and we're only 3 eps in!

Back