Ringwraith on Horse Repaint/Repair sneak peek :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just thought I would share the sneak peek pic Joe Dunaway sent me of the Ringwraith on Steed he is repairing and touching up for me. I recently bought this on eBay on the cheap as a damaged piece (Both back legs were broken) and sent it to Joe for some TLC. One thing I asked him to try and do was to create the glowing red eyes from that first scene with the Ringwraith leaning over the edge with the Hobbits cowering underneath so he sent me a pic of how it turned out:

horsie3.jpg

Looks kick ass! Can't wait to see this in person... I'll post pics of the entire thing if you guys want to see it once I receive it. He basically cleaned up sloppy paint lines, redid the armor and metal buckles and such, repaired and repainted the legs etc.

Hey guys! Just thought I would share the sneak peek pic Joe Dunaway sent me of the Ringwraith on Steed he is repairing and touching up for me. I recently bought this on eBay on the cheap as a damaged piece (Both back legs were broken) and sent it to Joe for some TLC. One thing I asked him to try and do was to create the glowing red eyes from that first scene with the Ringwraith leaning over the edge with the Hobbits cowering underneath so he sent me a pic of how it turned out:

horsie3.jpg

Looks kick ass! Can't wait to see this in person... I'll post pics of the entire thing if you guys want to see it once I receive it. He basically cleaned up sloppy paint lines, redid the armor and metal buckles and such, repaired and repainted the legs etc.

That looks really cool!! Great idea with the red glowing eyes....:monkey5

One thing I asked him to try and do was to create the glowing red eyes from that first scene with the Ringwraith leaning over the edge with the Hobbits cowering underneath so he sent me a pic of how it turned out:

horsie3.jpg

Looks awesome & creepy !!! :rock

Looks sweet :cool: can't wait to see some more pics once its finished,thanks Faken.

I just gotta buy the RWOS soon.:D

looks awesome!!! i just found one last week and am excited to get mine. I may just have to send it over to Joe myself, based on what he has done so far. can't wait for updated pics.

Thanks a bunch guys, glad you like it ;) I will send pics as soon as I get this in from the ol Postman :)

Yeah I dunno if he did the hooves... I remember the nails from the horse shoes were driven right through the feet out the top and they were bleeding.

Back