TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anna Paquin and vampires - this should be geek heaven but no one's started a thread yet?

I've been following the documentaries HBO has inundated us with for the past 2 weeks and I'm very interested in this series. It could be the next Buffy.

Re: TRUE BLOOD - new series on HBO

Probably shouldn't piss off the dark lord

_42431698_voldemort_imagenet_gall.jpg

I did a search - but the title doesn't really identify - but hopefully we'll be able to buy the beverage too.

i saw the trailer yesterday. I almost killed myself after seeing the first 5 seconds of it.

Well I did say kind of started.....I find it interesting that with Twilight getting a whole bunch of buzz that Vampires are all of a sudden the rage yet again. In fact one of the deep cable stations was playing "Kindred: The Embraced" just the other day.

Oh and in fearing the Darklord?

I think I'll do just fine....
ironman03ironmanxc7.jpg

EmoticonWink.gif

Well I did say kind of started.....I find it interesting that with Twilight getting a whole bunch of buzz that Vampires are all of a sudden the rage yet again. In fact one of the deep cable stations was playing "Kindred: The Embraced" just the other day.

Oh and in fearing the Darklord?

I think I'll do just fine....
ironman03ironmanxc7.jpg

EmoticonWink.gif

To fight a Dark Lord, what you need is one of these
frodo.jpg

Harry-Potter.jpg

AND they look oddly similar

Oh my dear lord baby Jesus. Is this show supposed to be serious? That may take the cake as the worst acting I've ever seen on any screen and the writing was equally as bad. If this had been on a network it wouldn't even have a 2nd episode. It's really luck HBO's pockets are deep.

Bout to watch the first episode right now. Hopefully it's good. Then Entourage baby!!!!

yeah me too...i had forgotten about this show...thanks for the reminder Dave....if it's any good that is. :)

Watched it tonight, thought it was pretty good. Not the best show ever, but definitely will check it out next week.

It was ok, but Anna Paquin is pretty bad in it, acting and the horrible accent.

I'll give it a couple of days and get it offline. I'm willing to give it a shot but from what I've read online it isn't really getting rave reviews....

Back