1/6 Indiana Jones Motorcyle with Sidecar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I am beginning to doubt Hasbro will make this item, so since I have found LC Indy and Jones Sr., was curious if anyone knew of a 1/6 WWII era motorcycle with sidecar similar to the one in the movie I could buy to go with them?

Other than Mutt on his cycle, have any other deluxe figure/vehicles been announced? How about any Battlepack similar to the Star Wars multi-packs?

from what i heard.
were only getting one more wave before 2009. they (hasbro) has a q/a place you can read from at rebelscum or indianajones website for toys.
but there is no plans to make the indy with father motorcycle pack.
there currently waiting to see if they can clear store space for this line or it might be dying before we see anything more.

from what i heard.
were only getting one more wave before 2009. they (hasbro) has a q/a place you can read from at rebelscum or indianajones website for toys.
but there is no plans to make the indy with father motorcycle pack.
there currently waiting to see if they can clear store space for this line or it might be dying before we see anything more.

Thanks for the reply. Anyone know where I can find a reasonable facsimile in this scale?

P.S. DOH! Yes, I realize now that 1/6 would be 12" scale. Sorry for the misleading title.

Watch eBay or check the 1/6th military boards like www.sixtharmygroup.com or "The Sixth Division" on ezboard or the "One Sixth Warriors Forum" for the 21st Century Ultimate Soldier german motorcycle and sidecar. This should make a pretty believable facsimile for your display.

I saw this one but A.) it's expensive and B.) it says it's designed for 12" figures. I really want one designed for the smaller GI Joe/ Hasbro Indiana figures.

But thanks for the advice.

So you mean 1/18, or the 3 3/4" figures? Not sure if they ever made one, but Wal Mart sells military figures that also have vehicles. Although I can't remember the name, might have ben 21st Century, but not sure.

Anyway, good chance they've made a motorcycle and sidecare in that scale.

I did a pretty extensive search the other day for this very thing and cam eup empty handed. The closest I came was a 1/32 scale model, which is in scale with about a 2" figure.

Heres mine:
89a2545f124e51ae1b252f0dd10f5d93e8bd34b.JPG

84235d07f9584ffe1d051c1b51b3405b226744c.JPG

21st Century made a great one several years ago. If not mistaken, it's the same one above. It was well detailed and reasonably priced. I think I got mine for $30 at ToysRUs. Unfortunately, I sold it several years ago. Now I wish I had kept it.

Looks great! I picked one up (and a tie) last month from ebay. Just waiting for the figures to go in it.

Wait, there's an ebay coupon?

Looks great! I picked one up (and a tie) last month from ebay. Just waiting for the figures to go in it.

Wait, there's an ebay coupon?

Yeah, it's kind of weird how it works.

Go to www.live.com and search for something, like "cheap xbox". At the top of the search, there should be a link that says "You may get 30% off with PayPal if eligible." That takes you to eBay, where you can search for other stuff. Be sure to find something that is Buy It Now and you can pay with PayPal. When you find an item and hit Buy It Now, it will tell you how much you get off. Then you'll get a message saying click here to claim your money. Click that, set up a live.com account and they'll send you your money within 60 days. It sounds kinda shady, but it's actually through Microsoft so it's totally legit. I've done it about 7 times so far!

wow you looky man, did you spend over 100 dollars on the motorcycle'?????

I see them all the time and they end up costing 120 - 160 dollars... too much for my wallet sigh.

wow you looky man, did you spend over 100 dollars on the motorcycle'?????

I see them all the time and they end up costing 120 - 160 dollars... too much for my wallet sigh.

I got mine for about $70 with a custom weathered paint job. Took two months of ebay scouring though.

Keep looking. You'll get lucky.

Back