Nightmare before christmas Jack??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one is better, for those who have owned them. The jun planning 18" jack skellingtons like this one - https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120302209257&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

or the medicom jack with 12 heads?? - https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220276969319&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

Thanks...:D

I know you directed the thread for those who own one of these, (and I don't own either :D), but in my opinion, the Medicom Jack looks better.

I know you directed the thread for those who own one of these, (and I don't own either :D), but in my opinion, the Medicom Jack looks better.

Or those who have seen them, or have an opinion. :D I was leaning toward the medicom jack and was hoping for some good input...Thanks for you opinion. I think I may get that one unless someone convinces me otherwise...:naughty

I've got all the Jun Jacks along with the box set of 12 heads and been happy with them. Of course I got them a long time ago before the medicom ones came out.

I have the Medicom Jack and I chose it because of the interchangeable heads. I love it, it's great, but I'd say it's only short coming is the inarticulate hands. I haven't seen the Jun Planning ones in person, but I'd say you'd be happy with the Medicom one for sure. I am considering getting one of the Jun Planning ones, but there's so many of them that I'd have to know which one I'd want for sure (I'm slanting towards Pumpkin King Jack).

I have the Medicom Jack and I chose it because of the interchangeable heads. I love it, it's great, but I'd say it's only short coming is the inarticulate hands. I haven't seen the Jun Planning ones in person, but I'd say you'd be happy with the Medicom one for sure. I am considering getting one of the Jun Planning ones, but there's so many of them that I'd have to know which one I'd want for sure (I'm slanting towards Pumpkin King Jack).

That's what I was thinking too...I've been looking at the jun planning ones and there are alot to choose from. Are the hands on the jun planning jacks different and articulate?

I have both a Jun Planning Jack and a Medicom Jack. The Medicom jack is by far better. It has an internal metal armature and is 1:1 scale with the screen used Jack, so it is taller than the Jun Planning Jack. Jun is just plastic armature. I'd say go with Medicom, definitely. Especially if you can get it for around $70!

Oh, and the hands of both Jun Planning and Medicom are about the same, both un-articulated.

Yep..:chew ..Thanks for the advice guys. From what you said and what I could find on the net it looks like the Medicom one is the best option since I'm only planning on getting the one....:banana

Congrats. :banana Both look amazing, but honestly I would've gone for the Medicom too!

Thanks. I guess I could have just bid and tried to get it for 10.00 cheaper, but I hate to wait....:D

The one thing I've learned about Ebay is that if you wait around and try to find one for cheaper, it's really hit or miss. For all the time you spend waiting to find another for a cheaper price, etc. etc. It's not really worth the hassel. (I've learned my lesson a few times and ended up paying MORE than what I would have had I just bid the extra "dollar" on the first auction.) So I definitely understand where you're coming from.

The one thing I've learned about Ebay is that if you wait around and try to find one for cheaper, it's really hit or miss. For all the time you spend waiting to find another for a cheaper price, etc. etc. It's not really worth the hassel. (I've learned my lesson a few times and ended up paying MORE than what I would have had I just bid the extra "dollar" on the first auction.) So I definitely understand where you're coming from.

That's true. Does the medicom Jack come with a display stand also?

Congrats, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Also, I'd put his scale at around 1/4, so he displays well around statues. I have him displayed with my Sideshow PFs.

Back