Sup?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krypto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I actually just spotted this forum yesterday and decided to join today as it looked like a very polite board full of seemingly ;) intelligent and respectful individuals.

:wave

Last edited:
I bet someone will chime in a minute and tell you how saying "sup" is dumb or gay...

I know it!! this forum is very anal.

other than that welcome!!

Welcome to the Show Krypto, looks like you may have a Collection, shoot some pic's and let us view your layout

I may try to take some pics within the next few weeks. I've been kind of remodeling the last couple of weeks and I still have some finishing touches, but once it's done I'll see if I have time to take a picture or two. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera, but I'll see what I can do. :)

I may try to take some pics within the next few weeks. I've been kind of remodeling the last couple of weeks and I still have some finishing touches, but once it's done I'll see if I have time to take a picture or two. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera, but I'll see what I can do. :)

Thats Cool, Don't want you to think it had to be done at this very moment. We all have our time tables for such things, will be looking forward to in the future to seeing your Collection :cool:

Welcome Dude. Enjoy the show.
anim_17.gif

Back