Which is your favourite Hot Toys TDK Figurines?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favourite Hot Toys TDK?

• Batman (Original Costume)

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Batman (The Dark Knight Version)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Joker

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • The Joker (Bank Robber Version)

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
I don't like the idea of voting for a figure that hasn't even come out yet but I just know that it'll be my fav.

Based on who I have IN HAND it would be Original Costume Batman, but I am sure that will change when I get the Bank Robber Joker.

TDK Batman for me also. The Bank Robber Joker has a nice headsculpt but thats all I really like about it.

TDK Batman is my favorite suit, but that BR Joker face sculpt is ridiculous. On the v1 Joker body it's the perfect figure.

Exactly, on the V1 body it would be amazing but on the br body it just seems meh to me.

Exactly, on the V1 body it would be amazing but on the br body it just seems meh to me.

You're talking about the messy paint face one? Yeah it doesn't really go with the figure from the context of that scene. That's why you have to put it on the v1 body. Cause it makes sense.

With that said the slicked back hair version with fresh makeup looks eerily like Heath's Joker as well, and I think that looks great on the BR Joker.

I agree that all the figures are really nice & it's hard to vote on a favorite but the "Bank Robber Joker" looks totally amazing! I haven't seen one in real-life yet but whoever sculpted the head did an incredible job because it looks EXACTLY like Heath Ledger!

The Joker (Bank Robber Version) is the best 1/6 scale figure I have ever seen period(online pics of so far).

i think out of the ones i have already i prefer my joker over my original batman, but in general, i think ill enjoy the bank robber joker more

Back