• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

pf cap america

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
yeah i know, a needle in a hay stack but here it goes. i'd like to find pf exclusive cap am. edition #209 willing to pay going rate +extra

Just outta curiosity, why #209?

oh trying to match up with my pf skull ex. i know it'll be a miracle if i find it, just thought they would belong together.:rotfl
still buying one no matter what, and if i do find it later then i'll just sell the extra.

thanks for looking anyway, i suspect most won't, but i just thought i'd see if by chance (however slim) someone might have it.
the problem is if someone does have it, and likes the statue, just to replace it may be more trouble than it's worth. even with the higher price.
guess i'll just have to keep checking the bay.

since I know you're trying to match it up, I'll sell the #209 for $1500 :)

hmmmm, considering the going rate is in that $500 range (last 3 i watched sold $518 -$540) three times the going rate would seem a little steep to most people, maybe double with a little bit of lube.

ps how about some pics.

hmmmm, considering the going rate is in that $500 range (last 3 i watched sold $518 -$540) three times the going rate would seem a little steep to most people, maybe double with a little bit of lube.

ps how about some pics.

I know can u believe the peeps tryn to sell him for 700+++:emperor:emperor:emperor

Back